Will PokerStrategy take everything away?

• ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      Here's my current status:

Im Playing at FullTilt
      I got my $50 starting capital.
      I have $50 Active Bonus
      Started: 25-Feb 2009
      Expiration: 25-June 2009
      Bonus Released: $25

Real Money Available:$39.39
      FullTilt Points Available: 560.67

My questions is, assuming everything remains the same until the Expiration date, will PokerStrategy still take everything away and my Real Money Available will be reduced to $0? How about the FTPs?
  • 11 replies
    • Elzubiri
      Elzubiri
      Bronze
      i believe that the start and expiration date is for the 25$pending bonus so if you dont release the necessary amount of FTPS before the date you will be unable to release those 25$ but your bankroll will be 39$ unless you waste it / move it.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello ramjack,

If you have not cleared the remaining $25 of your bonus by the expiry date then the only amount that will be removed is the remaining amount of that bonus.

So you will keep the original $50 bonus, any of the additional bonus that you have cleared and obviously any winnings that you have accrued.

I hope this helps you.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      Still, it should be very easy to clear.
    • ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      So, Elzubiri is right? I will still be left with my $39.39? If that is the case, then I can still continue playing within my bankroll and not rush things? I will still be left with whatever I have even after the expiration date. It took me atleast 3 months to clear the $25, and by the rate I am going now, it looks impossible for me to clear the remaining $25 within 2 months.

Any suggestions are welcome.... thanks.
    • kingop
      kingop
      Bronze
      I don't understand,
      so what i have to do to clear the $50 starting capital in fulltilt?
      nothing?
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      Yes, after the date of bonus expiration, you will be left with your real money balance intact.
      Only thing that will expire is unreleased bonus, and the released amount is your to keep.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      You have to get a number of points to clear the 50$ bonus (you clear 6 cents for every FTP you get). You have to get a number of points (I think 1000) before you can withdraw any money.
      The starting capital you don't have to clear.
    • ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      I must admit, I am still a bit confused with the whole "clearing points" idea... but everything told here sounds good!!! I guess I will just keep on playing. So far, I think my poker playing is improving. I am beginning to reach my break even point. I can now clear the $5 bonus increment without losing much of my bankroll. Maybe, by the time I clear the remaining $25, I will still be left with my $39... I hope.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ramjack
      I must admit, I am still a bit confused with the whole "clearing points" idea... but everything told here sounds good!!! I guess I will just keep on playing. So far, I think my poker playing is improving. I am beginning to reach my break even point. I can now clear the $5 bonus increment without losing much of my bankroll. Maybe, by the time I clear the remaining $25, I will still be left with my $39... I hope.
      - You recieve $50
      - You also recieve a possible $100 bonus which is cleared in equal "bonus parts" of say $5 or $10. You need to make a certain number of "points" to clear a "bonus part". For example on Mansion you need to make 650 points to immediately recieve $10. This continues until you clear the whole $100.
      - The $100 bonus has an expiry date. I didnt clear much of my $100 bonus at Titan because I didnt know this.
      - In order to withdraw the $50 initial capital, you need a certain number of points, but if you are clearing the $100 bonus this should be no problem. You can withdraw profits above $50 no problem I think.
      - After the $100 is cleared or expired, you can go for a "first deposit bonus" which consist of you depositing your own money and then clearing it, pretty much the same way as the $100 bonus.

Be careful, sometimes I find myself not playing my A-game because I'm thinking too much about clearing a bonus. So I try not to think about it too much.

post if u still dont understand something
    • ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      thanks for being so patient. I currently have 560 ftp and around $39 left. i believe $25 of the 39 came from me clearing some bonus. question is, would you know how much points do i need in order for me to cash out whatever is left of my bankroll? I dont intend to make any deposit from my own pocket, well at least not for now.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi ramjack,

You need to have collected enough FTP to have cleared the bonus (regardless of whether this has expired already or not). Once you have collected that many FPP you will be able to cash out from your account.

Best regards
      SoyCD