Cassava Poker $0.03/$0.06 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 111682
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

SB: $5.08
      Hero (BB): $10.50
      UTG: $9.13
      CO: $10.79
      BTN: $10.28

Pre Flop: ($0.09) Hero is BB with K :club: K :spade:
      UTG calls $0.06, CO calls $0.06, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, UTG calls $0.24, CO calls $0.24

I raise to isolate limpers and get some value which I was expecting cause in their point of view (I would say) I was raising a lot

Flop: ($0.93) 9 :club: 7 :diamond: 9 :diamond: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, UTG raises to $1.20, CO raises to $1.80, Hero folds, UTG calls $0.60

When I saw this flop I was happy cause there is jsut few hands which could hit and beat me and also possible FD gave me the possibility of getting extra value of FD (or unprobable Str8Draw) ... I cbet as usual and was looking forward for their calls..... then there were twomin-raises so I decided to fold because of two much action on such a flop and secondraiser was quite Tight and passive with worse hands , first raiser was tilting cause of punnishing him for his mistakes ....

My Q is: Should I raise them or was my fold wp? I doubt that call would be good because of draws and I wouldnt gain any information from that , raise would force draws to pay agaisnt their odds and would gain info if we are beat.....so what should be my line? best regards Fakedurrr :f_cool:

Turn: ($5.13) 4 :diamond: (2 players)
      UTG checks, CO bets $2.44, UTG calls $2.44

River: ($10.01) 6 :heart: (2 players)
      UTG bets $4.59, CO calls $4.59
  • 2 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Flop bet is a bit small on a wet flop. You probably should kick about 80c here...

This is one of those fortunate times where you dont have to pay the 9 or set on NL6. See, normal rule of thumb is "its NL6 - bet-raise-broke!", but since you had a guy raise you then another raise him you can escape :)

Nice fold.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Flop bet is OK but doesn't hurt to make it bigger either.

Good fold, I would easily get it in against 1 player here but when two people reraise, you can safely lay it down (even more since one player was tight-passive).