making a deposit

• tiesto64314
      tiesto64314
      Bronze
      I passed the quiz and now i am waiting for my starting capital just wondering if in the meantime i make my own deposit at fulltilt,will this cause problems recieving my capital?
      thanks
  • 3 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tiesto64314
      I passed the quiz and now i am waiting for my starting capital just wondering if in the meantime i make my own deposit at fulltilt,will this cause problems recieving my capital?
      thanks
      It will interfere and most prob cause problems if you plan on recieving your starting capital on that same site.

Also, you will have 2 bonuses to clear, the $50+100 and the first deposit bonus. These cant be cleared simultaneously and will prob result in bonus $ that you cant clear imo.

- Wait for the starting capital
      - Clear the $50+100 bonus (takes a while)
      - Then if you still want to deposit go ahead.
    • tiesto64314
      tiesto64314
      Bronze
      Thanks.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi tiesto64314 and welcome to PokerStrategy!

I see you have already received the money so your question no longer needs answering. Despite this I want to say hello and welcome you :)

Be sure the check out the Bronze content now that you have access to it- there are more articles and also videos which are extremely helpful in further improving your game.

So good luck at the tables - follow the bankroll management (can't say this often enough) - post hands you are unsure about - and keep us updated!

Best regards,
      SoyCD