This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

JJ /w 17BB

• MeltingFlowers
      MeltingFlowers
      Bronze
      Hello I need help in this kind of situation when I have less than 20 and more than 15 big blinds and I raise UTG 3 with JJ and someone reraise me 3 times of my raise , what to do. Fold , or allin?

Thank you
  • 2 replies
    • JayGGX
      JayGGX
      Gold
      IMO an all in is recommended if it is only u and the aggressor..if I'm not wrong u are in the late phase of the tournament...most probably a flip but most importantly to observe your opponent's style of play and estimate his reraise ranges
    • MeltingFlowers
      MeltingFlowers
      Bronze
      yeh it was actually middle/late stage of huge MTT , he show me AA and I lost but , I had such moments more times and im not really sure if I won more times than lost , so thats why I ask if its correct to move allin with JJ when I was agressor UTG3 and he raise back at me from MP 3x of my raise.I was pretty sure he's not maniac but still dunno if I should move allin after he raised me. :/