Withdrawal Issues

• Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hi,

I am seriously getting fed up with Titan Poker. I play on Stars now exclusively but had $55 on titan i wanted to withdraw. So i deposited $10 into titan using moneybookers so i could withdraw with moneybookers. Turns out i cant withdraw the funds because i havent collected enough titan points (2100tts). Anyways, i try withdrawing my $10 deposit but the minimum deposit for moneybookers is $20, so i end up depositing another $10 to get my original $10 out of there. FOr some reason, the poker team declined my withdrawal saying i need to collect a certain amount of titan points....wtf because i am trying to withdraw my own deposits which shouldnt require clearance. Anyways i file a complaint to the support and now there telling me i need to collect 4000 tts to clear the $130 bonus. Firstly where the fuck are they getting these figures from? I dont have $130 and secondly, one support rep is telling me 2000 tts for the $55 bonus and one is telling 4000tts for the $130 bonus which never existed. What is annoying is that had i not deposited in the first place i couldv just ended it but i didnt know my $55 invite a friend bonus needed clearance (which is also ridicoulous. On top of that the idiot support team has no idea whats going on and wont even let me withdraw my own deposits from 1 day ago.
  • 8 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      That same support was voted best of 2007 and 2008 I think :f_o:
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      So they say...
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      maybe you should play some games or try to explain more to supporter, because it is not normal to deposit then quickly withdraw the same.
      (I think poker site lose some fee for your deposit/withdraw, and it is -EV for them if you do that)
    • kickasso
      kickasso
      Bronze
      in the past you have received a certain bonus which required clearance (50 points for every $). although you obviously have lost the bonus, the wagering requirements for it are still in the account - meaning if the bonus was 50$, you lost it and then deposited 50$ you are not allowed to withdraw this money until you have 2500 points.
      it has always been so.
    • peroSIN
      peroSIN
      Bronze
      are ipoker sites always like that when you want to withdraw money and they try to prevent you with all sort of security requirements?
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      if you deposit then play, you can withdraw normally,
      I once withdraw all of my $ in ocean poker and it takes less than 24h without any question (deposit and withdraw with moneybooker)
    • sudp
      sudp
      Bronze
      I made a ton of money playing blackjack on titan but I couldn't withdraw any of it because I qualified for a bonus i was not aware of. Does anyone know if it's possible to forfeit a bonus so that it's gone in pending bonus dollars and you can withdraw normally?
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      i made a deposit to titan in order to withdraw my money @ titan. I firstly made sure that i had accumated enuf points (asked support) and then made my deposit.

After making the deposit i descovered (was told by support)
      1) i was promised and given 5 tournement tokens but they expired within 3 days and there were only 3 tournements in those 3 days. When asked about this supports said "but you only have to win one" !
      2) i was not permitted to make any withdraw (including my winings)!