This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Aq

• JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2,05
      UTG2:
      $5,15

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:spade: , A:diamond:
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0,10, 5 folds, Hero raises to $0,50, BB folds, UTG2 calls $0,40.

Flop: ($1,10) 2:diamond: , J:heart: , 3:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,70, UTG2 calls $0,70.

Turn: ($2,50) J:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,85 (All-In), UTG2 calls $0,85.

River: ($4,20) 7:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $4,20

Im quite confused here.
      On the flop vs 1 i just bluffed my AK, well i bluffed 2/3 of the pot, which was lees then half of my stack.. But after he calls my bluff im supposed to c/f? Well but the article also says if stack is double my remaining stack then i go all in no matter what, so i did on the turn. But when im committed on the turn, wouldnt it be better to push flop? But on the flop i was supposed just to 2/3 bet, so whats it gonna be?=)
  • 1 reply
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi Juice,

When your cbet contains 50% (45~%) of your stack, shove as a cbet on the Flop immediately

So determining your cbet on the flop its like $0.7

Now your stack postflop is $1.55
      $0.7/$1.55 = 45%

On such a dry flop, I prefer either a shove or a small contibet but since you are OOP, I prefer the shove.

- Gerv