Donk angry at me !

• bobdefete
      bobdefete
      Bronze
      I everyone , I was playing a sng , 1.20$ , played quite well for the whole tourney , had some good hands in good spots, so i get to the bubble, play according to ICM .

Then i get ITM , then the 3rd lose , so we are HU.

stack were like 4200 for me and 10800 the other guy.
      I start stealing him a bit of chips then lose a hand get down to 2800 on 300/600 blinds.

The hand right after i get dealt JJ, i go all in and win against K6 lol .
      The hand after I get AQ raise a bit he reraise i push , he calls with A6, the Ace comes on the flop and I beat him.

So now im chip leader with like 11k chips agaisnt a little less than 4k chips for him and he starts crying and saying i'm a loser and everything... the guy was totally desperate when he figured out I was beating the **** out of him :]

I was wondering if this sort of things happens often for you guys, because I don't consider myself being real good yet, I'm only trying to stick to the strategies I've learn here yet. I guess when people realize how bad they are they're blaming the cards and the opponnent saying he's playing bad or something like that !

I guess thats the kind of players everyone like playing against hehe !!!
      Send me more fishies :D :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

I just wanted to know if higher stakes is the same ?
  • 13 replies
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Look mate,fishes are everywhere,always.
      About the thing he called u donk,u will hear tons of stupid thing,
      like u cheat,u donk,site rigged,bad luck blabla....Loser quite often turn into whiners.Dont pay too much attention to them.
      I remember once i won a guy me KK vs his 33 and he said i am donk....
      Anyway these people are great,enjoy em wherever u find one.

Peace
    • ShadowOfLight1337
      ShadowOfLight1337
      Bronze
      This reminds me how a guy once called 2 all-ins with Q3 offsuit. The funny part being that he won. :P
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      I get a kick out the guys who threaten to come to your house and shoot you or something.

I edge them on for awhile. Get them even madder at me. Laughing at them as I take their $$.

Some players are too stupid to realize they suck at this game.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Turn off chat - problem solved.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by STR82ACE

Some players are too stupid to realize they suck at this game.
      Love that... :D
    • Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      These players should realize there's no room for ego in poker. Plus, someone should inform them that there's no e-penis measuring contests going on :P
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      These players should realize there's no room for ego in poker

Don't criticize your customers :P
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      I once had an opponent who insisted he had bad luck with his aces, after slow playing it :D
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      i just had that !! and he said i'm amateur and loser!

heads up ! BB i had 33 he check so did i !

k 3 9 !! he goes all in ! and shows Aces ! :f_mad:

i think he's pro ! haha lol :D
    • bobdefete
      bobdefete
      Bronze
      Lol it's fun to know there are so many of these donators playing poker :D
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      I've had encounters like this before. I was in a ring game, and some donk kept saying "yeah you're a fish, and I'm a shark, waiting to catch my prey. I'll take your money, blah blah"

I also had someone who played extremely loose and aggressive tell me that when he plays he wins.

The guy calling me a fish gave me half of his stack on a few hands, and the guy who told me he wins when he plays gave me his whole stack a while after.
    • bobdefete
      bobdefete
      Bronze
      SheepMoose :
      I've had encounters like this before. I was in a ring game, and some donk kept saying "yeah you're a fish, and I'm a shark, waiting to catch my prey. I'll take your money, blah blah" I also had someone who played extremely loose and aggressive tell me that when he plays he wins. The guy calling me a fish gave me half of his stack on a few hands, and the guy who told me he wins when he plays gave me his whole stack a while after.

LOL these are the kinds of sharks we like :s_biggrin:
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      hi it happens all the time just enjoy it as u have put him/her on tilt and they are got to be making even more mistakes giving u even more profit.