This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Donk angry at me !

• bobdefete
      bobdefete
      Bronze
      I everyone , I was playing a sng , 1.20$ , played quite well for the whole tourney , had some good hands in good spots, so i get to the bubble, play according to ICM .

Then i get ITM , then the 3rd lose , so we are HU.

stack were like 4200 for me and 10800 the other guy.
      I start stealing him a bit of chips then lose a hand get down to 2800 on 300/600 blinds.

The hand right after i get dealt JJ, i go all in and win against K6 lol .
      The hand after I get AQ raise a bit he reraise i push , he calls with A6, the Ace comes on the flop and I beat him.

So now im chip leader with like 11k chips agaisnt a little less than 4k chips for him and he starts crying and saying i'm a loser and everything... the guy was totally desperate when he figured out I was beating the **** out of him :]

I was wondering if this sort of things happens often for you guys, because I don't consider myself being real good yet, I'm only trying to stick to the strategies I've learn here yet. I guess when people realize how bad they are they're blaming the cards and the opponnent saying he's playing bad or something like that !

I guess thats the kind of players everyone like playing against hehe !!!
      Send me more fishies :D :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

I just wanted to know if higher stakes is the same ?
  • 13 replies
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Look mate,fishes are everywhere,always.
      About the thing he called u donk,u will hear tons of stupid thing,
      like u cheat,u donk,site rigged,bad luck blabla....Loser quite often turn into whiners.Dont pay too much attention to them.
      I remember once i won a guy me KK vs his 33 and he said i am donk....
      Anyway these people are great,enjoy em wherever u find one.

Peace
    • ShadowOfLight1337
      ShadowOfLight1337
      Bronze
      This reminds me how a guy once called 2 all-ins with Q3 offsuit. The funny part being that he won. :P
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      I get a kick out the guys who threaten to come to your house and shoot you or something.

I edge them on for awhile. Get them even madder at me. Laughing at them as I take their $$.

Some players are too stupid to realize they suck at this game.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Turn off chat - problem solved.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by STR82ACE

Some players are too stupid to realize they suck at this game.
      Love that... :D
    • Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      These players should realize there's no room for ego in poker. Plus, someone should inform them that there's no e-penis measuring contests going on :P
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      These players should realize there's no room for ego in poker

Don't criticize your customers :P
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      I once had an opponent who insisted he had bad luck with his aces, after slow playing it :D
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Gold
      i just had that !! and he said i'm amateur and loser!

heads up ! BB i had 33 he check so did i !

k 3 9 !! he goes all in ! and shows Aces ! :f_mad:

i think he's pro ! haha lol :D
    • bobdefete
      bobdefete
      Bronze
      Lol it's fun to know there are so many of these donators playing poker :D
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      I've had encounters like this before. I was in a ring game, and some donk kept saying "yeah you're a fish, and I'm a shark, waiting to catch my prey. I'll take your money, blah blah"

I also had someone who played extremely loose and aggressive tell me that when he plays he wins.

The guy calling me a fish gave me half of his stack on a few hands, and the guy who told me he wins when he plays gave me his whole stack a while after.
    • bobdefete
      bobdefete
      Bronze
      SheepMoose :
      I've had encounters like this before. I was in a ring game, and some donk kept saying "yeah you're a fish, and I'm a shark, waiting to catch my prey. I'll take your money, blah blah" I also had someone who played extremely loose and aggressive tell me that when he plays he wins. The guy calling me a fish gave me half of his stack on a few hands, and the guy who told me he wins when he plays gave me his whole stack a while after.

LOL these are the kinds of sharks we like :s_biggrin:
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      hi it happens all the time just enjoy it as u have put him/her on tilt and they are got to be making even more mistakes giving u even more profit.