[NL20-NL50] QQ UTG2 - fold to 5bet

• 8 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Don't 4bet if you don't want to go broke then just Call the minraise and go for set value. :)

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Why you´re turning your hand into bluff.
      If you don´t want to get all-in on the flop, then call 3-bet
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I figure if he calls my $5 then Im ahead but since he minraised again, Im prob behind.

If I call his min3bet he could have anything; hit his set, stack me with his KK+ on rag flop, etc

so my 4bet is for info
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      I figure if he calls my $5 then Im ahead but since he minraised again, Im prob behind.

If I call his min3bet he could have anything; hit his set, stack me with his KK+ on rag flop, etc

so my 4bet is for info
      that is bad, if he shoves there with AK and JJ
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20

so my 4bet is for info
      I havent seen anyone play those hands(AK, JJ) like that(minraising), they would shove, fold or call after my 4bet imo
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze

so my 4bet is for info
      I havent seen anyone play those hands(AK, JJ) like that(minraising), they would shove, fold or call after my 4bet imo
      if you believe that he woudl only 5-bet min-raise with AA and KK then fold is fine.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze

so my 4bet is for info
      if you believe that he woudl only 5-bet min-raise with AA and KK then fold is fine.
      Like 90% of the time I see this, they have a monster. Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe its just on microlimit, I dont know.
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze

so my 4bet is for info
      Like 90% of the time I see this, they have a monster. Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe its just on microlimit, I dont know.
      100% correct. They play their monsters against me exactly the same way. If they shove I happily call with QQ presuming to be up against AK.
      But I normally only take it so far as to check what they do after I 3-bet them, if they min raise me then or shove immidiatly.