This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] QQ UTG2 - fold to 5bet

• 8 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Don't 4bet if you don't want to go broke then just Call the minraise and go for set value. :)

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Why you´re turning your hand into bluff.
      If you don´t want to get all-in on the flop, then call 3-bet
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I figure if he calls my $5 then Im ahead but since he minraised again, Im prob behind.

If I call his min3bet he could have anything; hit his set, stack me with his KK+ on rag flop, etc

so my 4bet is for info
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      I figure if he calls my $5 then Im ahead but since he minraised again, Im prob behind.

If I call his min3bet he could have anything; hit his set, stack me with his KK+ on rag flop, etc

so my 4bet is for info
      that is bad, if he shoves there with AK and JJ
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20

so my 4bet is for info
      I havent seen anyone play those hands(AK, JJ) like that(minraising), they would shove, fold or call after my 4bet imo
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze

so my 4bet is for info
      I havent seen anyone play those hands(AK, JJ) like that(minraising), they would shove, fold or call after my 4bet imo
      if you believe that he woudl only 5-bet min-raise with AA and KK then fold is fine.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze

so my 4bet is for info
      if you believe that he woudl only 5-bet min-raise with AA and KK then fold is fine.
      Like 90% of the time I see this, they have a monster. Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe its just on microlimit, I dont know.
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze

so my 4bet is for info
      Like 90% of the time I see this, they have a monster. Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe its just on microlimit, I dont know.
      100% correct. They play their monsters against me exactly the same way. If they shove I happily call with QQ presuming to be up against AK.
      But I normally only take it so far as to check what they do after I 3-bet them, if they min raise me then or shove immidiatly.