[NL2-NL10] NL 2 SH AK was I too weak

• Phildini
      Known players:    

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:heart: , A:spade:
      MP3 calls $0.02, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.10, BB folds, MP3 calls $0.08.

-- So here I make my standard raise, I'm having a shocker of a day. I've appeared aggressive on this table as I've had a few good hands in a row and have been raising so the call is not a suprise

Flop: ($0.22) J:club: , K:spade: , 7:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.16, MP3 calls $0.16.

Perfect flop for me, 2 spades but I'm not too worried heads up, expect a fold to be honest. Maybe the guy has hit a pair and thinks I'm bluffing as i say I've taken down a few pots with raise pre-flop and bet the flop

Turn: ($0.54) 8:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.54, MP3 raises to $2.08 (All-In), Hero calls $1.48 (All-In), MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Really a nothing card, I'll be completely honest at this point I think to myself he is trying to double bluff me with either a weak king or absolutely nothing, I call far too fast without even thinking of his hand

River: ($4.58) 6:club: (1 players)

Final Pot: $4.58

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of kings (Kh As)
      MP3 shows a straight, jack high (Td 9d)

MP3 wins with a straight, jack high (Td 9d)

This is really low stakes 0.01/0.02 and I would expect to win this hand most times, however do i need to be more aggressive on the flop. Should I call all in on the turn or expect to be up against trips when this happens.
  • 1 reply