Unbelievable

• funjubulus
      funjubulus
      Bronze
      Whilst taking my starting capital to over $100, losing some, back up and now back down to about $45, and not being able to put a foot right, i could safely say i've hit a little downswing.

Everything i do is thwarted and any money i make has to be fought hard for whilst i watch people rake it in with hardly any skill. I watched AA and QQ busted last night, the only decent hands i'd had in 2h.

So imagine my pleasure at being dealt the following pockets cards, one after the other today...

AA (everyone folded before i bet), KK (same), AA (exactly the same), xx rubbish, JJ (all fold), JJ (small profit with a bluff after A hits on flop).

I've never had such a run of superb pocket cards and i made less than $2!!!

A downswing indeed.
  • 1 reply
    • Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      This happened to me yesterday. I was short in a number of SnG's on the bubble because of previous bad beats. And suddenly everytime I get a great hand, I'm in the BB and everyone folds to me :/ I bubbled on all of those tourneys, cause I ended up in spots where I had to push anything half decent, but lady luck was angry at me.

Grrrr.

It'll turn around. It always does. Eventually...