Account deactivated ?

• Panciuc
      Panciuc
      Bronze
      This is the only way how I can leave a message since my account was deactivated and no one from support answered me or something trough my friend.
      Hi. My name is Giurca Ionut i made an account here a couple of days ago user : ScorpionZ. I made my user, I fill in all my data, did the quiz and even selected a platform. I waited for 2 days to get my 50$ bonus but I was contacted by Jeff with a ticket in wich he asked to fill in my data on the platform, i must have forgot so I did that. After that I got again a ticket from jeff in wich he asked me to Scann my ID and to send it at security@pokerstrategy.com did that to. What is the problem then ? I did everything by the book and you still deactivated. Plus this was my first account ... after I saw that the account was deactivated, I made another one "Gscorp" because I thought it was a mistake and that account got deactivated too. Please give me some answers cause I'm confused. 2 of my friends got account and received the bonus and everything.

Regards.
  • 7 replies
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      So now you've made 3 accounts, you didn't read the TOS did you? Since this one is bronze how can you be applying for a new account? Something here smells funny and I don't even work for their security department.
    • StusMagic
      StusMagic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jonaton
      So now you've made 3 accounts, you didn't read the TOS did you? Since this one is bronze how can you be applying for a new account? Something here smells funny and I don't even work for their security department.
      he created second account after first got deactivated already and i havent read that he created third account lol
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      what about the account he used to post here?

Well anyways:

Hi Panciuc,

please contact our support using your first account (yes that's possible) we can't help you with this issue in the forum.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Panciuc
      Panciuc
      Bronze
      Hi. I'm Scorpionz friend you can check that data's don't match. He just told me to post instead of him cause he has no user to post here. He did send a mail to support and no answer can you at least pm an admin or headadmin to check pls? Regards.
    • ShadowOfLight1337
      ShadowOfLight1337
      Bronze
      ... But in the first post you said that YOUR account got blocked >_>

Those 50$ bonuses don't grow on trees you know.
    • yossinew
      yossinew
      Bronze
      i have a friend with the same problem. but no one is asked him for id scan or something. just deactived his account.
      he sent ticket before 2 weeks and no one is answer him and before 3 days i'm tell him to send email and no aswer yet.

but nothing suprise me. i'm wait 3 weeks for taf and 2 weeks for taf after that i read that the money send in 7 days max.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

Our support does not just close accounts without a reason, meaning that if a friend's account was closed it was probably due to not passing the security check.

@yossinew: If there are delays with the TAF please contact our support via the ticket system as they have more information on that subject than I do: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/

Best regards
      SoyCD