50$+100$ bonus

• BurlacuCG
      BurlacuCG
      Bronze
      Hello everyone, I recently cleared my starting 50$ capital a few days ago on PartyPoker and I haven't recieved any notificationon my 100$ bonus yet.

I have at the moment 315 points my question is when will my 100$ be transfered in my account when I'll have 450 - 600 - 750 and 900 PartyPoints?
      I don't know how much time I have till my bonus expires and I'd hate to lose it because it won't show in my account.

Does the bonus should apear in my account or is it transfered manual by PokerStrategy?
  • 15 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi BurlacuCG,

You have 90 days to collect 300 basic PartyPoints (without multiplier) otherwise the bonus expires and you lose the $50 (or what is left of it)
      The bonus will expire if you make a deposit yourself, or if at any point in time you have less than $1 in your account.

The additional 100$ expires if you sit down at a table with your entire bankroll. You should always have at least $2 left on your account.

After you have earned 300 PartyPoints and cleared the $50 starting capital you can clear the $100 bonus.
      You have 90 days to clear the bonus and it will be automatically paid out in four steps of $25 for each 150 PartyPoints.
      That means to clear the entire 100$ you need to accumulate 600 PartyPoints.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Silver
      I have the same question. I cleared the first $50 bonus (at PartyPoker) and I'm now ready for the $100 bonus, but I can't find it in my bonus section.
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by luitzen
      I have the same question. I cleared the first $50 bonus (at PartyPoker) and I'm now ready for the $100 bonus, but I can't find it in my bonus section.
      When I was clearing the starting capital bonus on party last year if I remember correctly mine didn't show up either. I emailed party support asking about the $100 bonus and it magically appeared. lol. Just send them an email and they should activate it for you.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by luitzen
      Hello luitzen,

If you have cleared the initial $50 bonus by collecting 300 Partypoints, but can't see the $100 bonus in your account - then it might have gotten deactivated due to a variety of reasons.

Please contact our support via the ticket system: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/ and inform them about the situation so that they can contact PartyPoker on having your bonus restored.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Silver
      I've sent an e-mail to PartyPoker and now my bonus is there. Thank you very much.

Too bad it didn't get activated yesterday since the exchange rate was better then.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      I dont have the second bonus either Am I gonna have to mail party poker? Also how many pp do I get the first 25$ from the bonus I have 150 and havent gotten anything yet
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Targetme
      I dont have the second bonus either Am I gonna have to mail party poker? Also how many pp do I get the first 25$ from the bonus I have 150 and havent gotten anything yet
      Hello Targetme,

You need to clear the first bonus before receiving the second bonus. That means you need to collect 300 PartyPoints first.

After having collected 300 points you will have the $100 bonus available to you (if you don't you must contact OUR support on the matter) and can clear the $25 intervals.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • BurlacuCG
      BurlacuCG
      Bronze
      Sorry for the late responce I was busy. After I sent PartyPoker a e-mail requesting my bonus to be activated I recieved an e-mail from them telling me that they will look in their database and to give them 24-48 hours time to solve the problem.
      I don't have to mention that in less then 10 hours the bonus was activated. :D

Regarding the bonus:

You NEED 300 PartyPoints for the initial 50$ bonus to be cleared.(This means that you can withdraw the money anytime you want)

For the extra 100$ bonus:

When you reach 450 PartyPoints you'll get 25$ directly into your account.
      When you reach 600 PartyPoints you'll get ANOTHER 25$ directly into your account.
      The same amount (25$) when you reach 750 PartyPoints and 900 PartyPoints.

This means for evrey 150 PartyPoints you'll get 25$.
      25$ X 4 times = 100$ bonus from PokerStrategy.

If you reached 300 PartyPoints and don't see the 100$ bonus activated in your PartyPoker account then send them an e-mail regarding the issue.
      Sorry if I made mistakes or repeated myself.

Good luck at the tables.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Ya I cleared 300 but No bonus still I gotta email them at what adress ?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Targetme
      Ya I cleared 300 but No bonus still I gotta email them at what adress ?
      You can contact our support via the ticket system: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • greeneffect
      greeneffect
      Bronze
      Hello.I passed the quiz before 3 days, but i havnt got 50$.When i will get my bankroll
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by greeneffect
      Hello.I passed the quiz before 3 days, but i havnt got 50$.When i will get my bankroll
      Hello greeneffect and welcome to PokerStrategy!

You should have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • dulitul
      dulitul
      Bronze
      wtf ? by partypoker you have to collect 300 points and by mansion poker i was said that i need 3000 points in order to redeem the bonus???!!!there ist too huge difference between 300 and 3000?? Why is that ?? X(
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi dulitul,

1 point @ Partypoker =/= 1 point @ Mansion

you collect points way faster at mansion that's why they have less value and you have to collect more of them to clear the 50$.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • BurlacuCG
      BurlacuCG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dulitul
      wtf ? by partypoker you have to collect 300 points and by mansion poker i was said that i need 3000 points in order to redeem the bonus???!!!there ist too huge difference between 300 and 3000?? Why is that ?? X(
      In my opinion PartyPoker was the fastest site where you could clear the 50$ + 100$ bonus faster but with the new rules of raked hands I believe now that PokerStars is the best site for clearing the 150$ bonus.