New Member Reward System

• Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Here you can post your Feedback to our new Member Reward System also you can post bugs and other things you experience at our new Coaching our strategy area.

Have fun i hope you enjoy it.

Best regards
      Stefan
  • 12 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      i like it really much

beatiful avatares and i think a fair system.
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      hm i´m not really convinced.
      perhaps it´s much better than it sounds to me now but one thing that i definatly don´t like is that i have to reach 800pp per month to get exactly (nearly) the same content which i already got with my silver status (100pp) :P

the avatars look nice but i still want my own back ;)

most of the other changes (new coaching schedule, strategy section, sample hand experts (german board) etc.) are great.
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      what i don´t like is that i can´t edit my posts ^^

btw: i like the pokerstrategy advertisement at the cpl hltv :)
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      I think new members might not appreciate the removal of all beginners' NL content. (Oops.) The status bar also seems to still show 3000 points for gold status, is this a transitional issue?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Yap it is a translation issue.

But what do you mean removal off all NL beginners content. Actually it is the other way round.

Because we want to focus more on No-Limit. At the moment at Fixed Limit we have by far the best content you can find. But not with No-Limit. So we will focus more on NL cash games and NL tournaments.

And i think i don't give to much away when i tell you that we will also give you the option to choose between BigStack and ShortStack Strategy as a beginner.

So actually a lot of our resources are pointed towards NL content.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      I mean this:

http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/en/strategy/beginner/no-limit/

"No articles available"

Full stack for beginners sound interesting though, it's only about as dangerous as limit play is and NL5 has to be the easiest game on party, at least among all the hold 'em games. (Unless the people with real "difficulties" play pot limit.)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      I see articles articles there.

Perhaps a bug fix but why should we take away No-Limit articles from the basic section. They must pass the quiz too so they should have something to read/learn.

You must know, as soon as we are making any changes in our system, it is never ever to annoy someone. Instead it is to make players better.

Just an example: We found out that a lot of players were not able to handle the basic/fundamental stuff but already started to read advanced content.
      And this is just counterproductive for your poker career. So we changed the borders a little.

But as soon as you don't like something please let me know. But just don't say something like 'This sucks'. Give some constructive criticism we are always open minded for any sort of constructive criticism.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      I wasn't suggesting it was intentional, I was just pointing out the problem. (Which now seems to be fixed.) So far the changes which aren't new bugs seem like a step forward to me.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Yeah sorry howard

i jsut wrote that in general.

i really appriciate a feedback like yours, so don't get me wrong :)

thx

best regards,
      Stefan
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/en/news/129/

im missing the graphic here

Here is a graphic showing the proportion between the benefit from our content and our new bonus system and the member status. and then there is zilch
    • jpbothawyn777
      jpbothawyn777
      Bronze
      hi

I think the system is realy good but, have a suggestion. in the past everybody had a chance to get money out of your promotions(freeroll). I think it is very hard for the gold or silver players to benefit from your the top 30 pp awards.

I understand it is all about the money you recieve and the high rollers will obviously give u more money and should be better rewarded, but why dont u give the other people an incentive , like take 10% of the money you want to give back to the members and use that for the top gold and silver players

thanks

jean-pierre
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      We did things like this in the past.

But the problem is that in general every $ put into content has more value for the none diamond groups then a promotion has.

We have some really good things going at the moment. Unfortunatly you can't see the effort we put into our content at the moment.

Problem is that for most things i am not allowed to tell you yet. In the german board we made announcments in the past. But like your probably know everything related to IT has a big chance of a delay so it is really hard to stick to our announcments.

But what i can tell you is that we are working on a great video section at the moment plus a lot of new stuffs more that will be unique in the world of poker.

With the growing interest in poker also the competition will grow. And content/learning will become more and more valuable in the future. We are open minded for every idea based around learning/content... but at the moment we can not offer any promotions for the lower limits.

The only group that can not profit from our content in the same way everybody else does are most of the diamond members (although the korn stoxtrader board is really great). Most of the diamond members reached a level where the only improve their skills in small steps so a promotion offered like the new TOP30 Promotion is the best thing we can offer to them.