Known players:  
      Hero:
      $13.06
      CO:
      $12.97
      BU:
      $18.24

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K:heart: , K:club:
      Hero raises to $0.40, CO calls $0.40, BU calls $0.40, 2 folds.

Flop: ($1.35) 9:club: , T:heart: , J:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $1.00, CO calls $1.00, BU folds.

Turn: ($3.35) K:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($3.35) 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.00, CO calls $2.00.

Final Pot: $7.35

Q: How to play the turn&river?
      The turn is nice, but then again it is not nice (if the opponent had Qx). After CO checked on the turn, I bet for value on the river.
  • 2 replies
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Flop: Pot bet!
      I realise it'll be hard to make the villain fold here if he's holding a queen for an OESD but actually, that's exactly the point. Make him pay for his draw...

Turn: I don't like the check there, you want to get information and you're not getting any like this. I make a small block bet there, around 50c in this case probably. If I get a heavy re-raise I have to fold my hand there. If he just flat calls you hope for the river card to pair up the board :)

River: Check/fold
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Turn: You can play here Check/Call because Check/Fold is a way too weak here with so strong hand and in other way you really can't Bet/Call here, that would be a bit wasting of money because he could easily have the Q here also Bet/Fold would be a bit too weak, so Check/Call is the best line here.
      River: As he checked behind on turn it's fine to put a bet here but it's Bet/Fold.

Best regards,
      Rensu