Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $20.70
      UTG2:
      $4.00

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:club: , Q:heart:
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 raises to $0.80, 5 folds, Hero raises to $2.40, BB folds, UTG2 raises to $4.00 (All-In), Hero calls $1.60.

Flop: ($8.20) 7:diamond: , T:heart: , 3:heart:
      Turn: ($8.20) 6:club:
      River: ($8.20) 5:heart: (1 players)

Final Pot: $8.20

52.634 % JJ+, AKs, AKo
      47.366 % QhQc

48.78% pot odds if we both go all in.

seems -EV to put SSS UTG all in with QQ...
  • 6 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      That's only if u'd call his direct 4$ shove. Since he raises 4BB and u 3Bet him and only then he shoved the rest of his chips u actually have +EV. NH WP.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Atoks
      That's only if u'd call his direct 4$ shove. Since he raises 4BB and u 3Bet him and only then he shoved the rest of his chips u actually have +EV. NH WP.
      He isnt folding UTG
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Originally posted by Atoks
      He isnt folding UTG
      Then why 3Bet him at all with QQ? I'm not too familiar with the SSS strategy but if u know he won't fold then there's no point in 3Beting if u know ur behind his range.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would shove there, because someitmes he would open there with TT or AQ. And BB could easily come into pot with worse hands.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I would shove there, because someitmes he would open there with TT or AQ. And BB could easily come into pot with worse hands.
      ty,

What indicates he might open with AQ from UTG? Do you have reason to believe he isnt a pure SSS?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      ty,

What indicates he might open with AQ from UTG? Do you have reason to believe he isnt a pure SSS?
      I haven´t played FR a lot of time, but against JJ+, AK you have 47,3% equity and pot odds are 48,2%, if you believe that he would never fold to his opening range.
      So it is close, but consider that BB could come in with worse hands and he might sometimes open with worse hands, I think shove is better than fold there.