Question abouth 100$ Bonus

• wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Ok

To earn the 100$ i have to play 5000 raked hands right? Since im playing 0.5/0.10 and .10/.20 that makes 2 Partypoints for every 20 raked hands. 5000/20=250x2=500 Partypoints to collect my bonus?
  • 11 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Not exactly because there is a little difference between raked hands that count for the bonus and raked hands that count for PartyPoints so all in all i think you need less then 500 PartyPoints, perhaps 480 or something like that.

But i am not quite sure about that one because they made so many changes in the past.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      k thx =)
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Wilm, if you check your real balance, it tells you what bonuses you have outstanding, and will advise how many raked hands you still need to clear it. By monitoring this, you can assess your own progress toward the bonus. When you reach the required number, the money transfers across instantly. Very nice.
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      On a similar note can partypoints be used to roughly calculate rake in terms of achieving enough for the pokertracker/ace?

Or does the $500 rake only include pots you have actually put money into? so calulating through PPs would give a much larger number......
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by csnmf
      Or does the $500 rake only include pots you have actually put money into? so calulating through PPs would give a much larger number......
      No, every time you talk about rake it means only the avarage rake that was paid while you were sitting at the table.

So somehow you can calculate your rake with PP but its only a rough estimation.

I knew there was a prog with which you could calculate it but i did not find it any more.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Speaking of the software tools, when do we know that we have qualified for these?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      We don't have a clue either.

With the PartyPoints lists we get from PP we also get a list of our members who reached the $500 mark for PokerTracker and PokerAce.

So i can't telly you. The best way to check this, is perhaps you can get a trial version of Pokertracker or pokeoffice and then upload your old HandHistories. Then you know how close you are.

Some time ago PokerOffice was available as a 30day trial version but i don't know if that offer still exists so just check their homepages.

http://www.pokertracker.com
      http://www.pokeroffice.com

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Since I have cleared the $100 bonus, wouldn't that mean that I have made the $500 in rake?
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      No, you're one decimal place out. You've probably "contributed" $50-$150 in rake.
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Whats the difference between Pokertracker and Pokeroffice btw?

And dont these programs also allow you overhead information at the tables etc? So whats PokerAce for then?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      As far as i know there is now real big difference. Actually i never worked with PokerOffice but i think PokerOffice allows you overhead information at the table so you don't need PokerAce.

I am using the combination of Tracker and Ace and i like it. I mean i got it for free from PokerStrategy some time ago so no need for me to use PokerOffice.

But just take a look at their homepages and use a trial version if possible.
      All in all both programs have the same functions and options there is no real big difference.

Best regards,
      Stefan