To Moderator

• Jon122282
      Jon122282
      Bronze
      Hi, I finished the quiz last night and signed up for cake poker. When I completed everything, it said that you were unable to accept players from my country? I tried it again, but I miss clicked the country, it went through, but I exited out and tried again, and it went through again. I live in the USA. Please let me know if you guys accept US players! I am really looking foward to try your short stack cash strategies, as I've been practicing with play money, and it seems to be working.

Thanks, Jon
  • 4 replies
    • bobdefete
      bobdefete
      Bronze
      I don't think US player can join pokerstrategy.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      hello!

sorry, pokerstrategy doesn't give starting capital to US players. you can however still get tracked through poker sites to us to gain access to learning material which will gain you alot more than just 50$ :) . oh, and by the way, before you took up the quiz, there was a big sign of a crossed american flag telling you that the american players can't get the starting capital :( .

regards,

primzi
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Jon122282,

I am sorry to say that at the moment we cannot transfer starting capital to players from the U.S. due to the current legal situation in your country. This is why you needed to indicate that you are not from the USA when you registered.

If and when the legal situation in the USA changes we hope to also accept US players - but until then there is nothing we can do

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD

If and when the legal situation in the USA changes we hope to also accept US players - but until then there is nothing we can do
      Won't be long...I suspect something turning around by September this year. Then this place is going to be flooded by Americans.