status and strategy points

• 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello highsocietypro,

The StrategyPoints get updated whenever we get the lists from the respective poker rooms. Usually this happens every or every second day. You can find the date of the last strategy point update of each of the Poker Rooms on the home page. The screenshot below shows where you can find the last day of update (marked with red):

For more information on StrategyPoints you can also check out our rewards system page.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • highsocietypro
      highsocietypro
      Bronze
      thanks alot dude!!
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello highsocietypro,

The StrategyPoints get updated whenever we get the lists from the respective poker rooms. Usually this happens every or every second day. You can find the date of the last strategy point update of each of the Poker Rooms on the home page. The screenshot below shows where you can find the last day of update (marked with red):

For more information on StrategyPoints you can also check out our rewards system page.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Umm soy, why don't I have the special bonuses tab? (what's in it and what does it do anyways ?) I'd really like one you know :P . By the way, nice point collection in april, you haven't been a very good rake boy have you :( ?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey Primzi,

The special bonuses come from the various "double strategy points" promotions that we have from time to time ;)

And ya I don't usually have all too much time for playing ;)

Regards
      SoyCD