This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

2 Poker accounts , Should I mix SnG with FL ?

• FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Hi there ,
      I currently have 2 poker accounts , in FT i mainly play SnG and slowly (very very slowly) raising my BR (currently 72$) and in Pokerstars I have 90$ .

I consider using my pokerstars account for FLSH (the goal is to grind money and SSS didn't work for me well but I played around 4K hands only).

What do you guys recommend ? Should I stick to one game type or should I try FL and play SHC + odds. ?
  • 2 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I really would not recommend mixing game types while learning. You will learn neither of those well enough to be able to raise through limits IMO..
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LuborC
      I really would not recommend mixing game types while learning. You will learn neither of those well enough to be able to raise through limits IMO..
      I feel now that the "only" thing left for me to learn for SnG is ICM :D
      I have no problem play tight till + premium hands and when I reach the <12BB I change to Push/Fold mode and here I should advance.

problem is that playing 1$ SnG (BRM) and I manage to squeeze around 14-20 games a day , the BR is increasing very very very slowly.