Stoxtrader videos not working

• ShyPh
      ShyPh
      Bronze
      The stoxtrader videos don't work for me. I get a pop up screen but it remains blank. I remember some1 made a post on the german forums to get around this. But I can't find it coz the search option doesn't work for me anymore. The situation with the stoxtrader videos was like this a few months ago aswell, how hard can it be to solve it?
      May I suggest to hire a programmer who actually knows what he's doing.

If I stopped playing at pp now, and the stoxtrader videos are not availeble before then will I still be able to watch the videos? As I'm beeing cnutted by ur crappy website, and by the fact that the points didn't update in a timely manner (I lost 3 weeks of silver member ship due to this).
  • 3 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hello ShyPh,

could you please write a ticket to our support team. They can help you much better then i can. I am not a technical expert so you will get better help at our support.

By the way our support team is also available over the whole christmas time.

I am sorry for the problems that occured with the PartyPoint update (by the way, not our fault) and the problems with the new board (absolutly our fault :( )

Perhaps i can call someone from our IT or support team and then i can write an answer into this thread here but i can't promise cause i still have to get some christmas presents and eh.. its the last day to do this :D

And although you are very annoyed with our website and our offer i still hope that you could at least learn a bit about poker here.

So have a nice weekend!

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • ShyPh
      ShyPh
      Bronze
      The Videos now work for me... Sorry for my harsh post might overreacted a bit. However I do feel that ps.de should pay more attention to it's website and if it works or not now that ps.de has grown to it's current size and with plans to expand. It is well passed the "hobby community site" stage. It's a company and should run it's website like one.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      ShyPh,

It sounds strange but i like posts like yours. Because it is necessary that we need a lot of feedback from our members. Otherwise we can't make any changes to our site. It is better if you say what you don't like instead of just leaving pokerstrategy.

But believe me we weren't satisfied with the launch of the new board and our website. Especially because a lot of problems occured not because of technical problems but because of organisation problems.

So please don't stop posting feedback and suggestions.

Best regards,
      Stefan