to pokerstrategy staff, and for the readers!..

• arsgov
      arsgov
      Bronze
      hello, i passed the quiz today and i created an account and did all the thing that are written in your guide!
      u say that it can take a few day until the 50$ will be in my account, but its kinda' wierd that the site himself (fulltiltpoker) says nothing about it, and they didn't even sent me any email about it (the only email they sent is the validation code).
      and if thats not enaugh, i read all their security page, and it says nothing about pokerstrategy, the quiz or something like that.

please explaim to me whats going on, cause i'm pretty scared for my bank account, although i didn't give you anything connected to my bank, but i did give you my adress, zip, city, phone and so on.

i'm beggin' you, answer this questions, its important for me... maybe send me a proof or something i don't know... :/
      thanks in advance!
  • 7 replies
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      don't worry about it, everything is fineand above board, fulltilt don't mention anything i think because there are lots of affiliates that award freebankroll's and they are not a part of fulltilt,pokerstrategy is an independant company in which it gives you a starting capital to play on a platform of your choice and you sign up with pokerstrategy's code and then become tracked.

There is no need to be worried for your bank or anything like that, the reason you have to give pokerstrategy your personal details is because they give each person the starting capital once, so it is a necessary check to make sure people do not make multiple accounts and take advantage of this amazing website.

The money will be in your fulltilt account in the next 96 hours, until thentake in the articles pokerstrategy has to offer, all of the members on this website were in your position once, and i can assure you your personal details will be safe with them.
    • arsgov
      arsgov
      Bronze
      oh dude....
      you have no idea how calmed you made me!
      i worried so much, i actually had thoughts that all this site is a big scam and its gonna empty my all bank account...

now i feel alot better man!
      thanks alot!!

b.t.w ppl,
      more comments would make me even more calm :D
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      what he said, this is no scam site so calm down :P . and they couldn't empty your account even by knowing it's account number ;) . would need a visa card number with CVV at least... so not much to worry ;) . you should receieve your capital soon, good luck at the tables when you do and make sure you educate yourself :) !
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi arsgov and welcome to the site

The reason you don't read about us when signing up at Pokerrooms such as Full Tilt is that they are our partner sites (and we just like them have multiple partners). You can read more about our general business model and why we give away $50 here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/businessmodel/

Your personal information is simply important to us out of security reasons - so that people don't scam us - since we are after all giving away $50 for free.

Just have a look around the site and the forums and you will see that there is nothing to be worried about :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • REmmell
      REmmell
      Bronze
      Nothing to be worried about. Everything is on the up and up. I got my capital within 48hrs and havent done anything around here but improve my game on someone elses dime. lol

It doesnt get better than that now does it!
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      don't worry i bet 90% of people that join think of it as a scam, how many places give away $50 so you don't have to spend money, me and my partner came across the site and was excited and then when we found out we needed to provide proof of id, we thought scam, but after 2 weeks we decided to risk it anyway and never looked back, normally if it seems to good to be true, but in this case, it's all true, sit back, relax, and watch the $50 enter your fulltilt account :) good luck at the tables
    • ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      You will soon find it funny when, after receiving your 50, you decide to play on playmoney tables and begin asking players there if they want free 50 real money account. you'll get reactions like "what's the catch?" "if you have a real account, what are you doing here at the play money table?" Just dont get carried away explaining everything and post links to pokerstrategy or you'll get banned.