Ranking as a US Player

• NimhOfJoy
      NimhOfJoy
      Basic
      Hello,
      So I know, since I'm a US player, I am not eligible for the starting capital. However, I signed up to FTP through this site, and I was just wondering how long it usually takes before the strategy points start showing up. I'd like to start watching videos and reading more articles to improve my game, and be able to post in other areas of the forum.
  • 7 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Usually it's the next day in the afternoon. That is actually around noon your time so it's pretty fast..
    • dextart
      dextart
      Bronze
      I'm not sure how you count, but for me it can be up to 3 days behind all the time. I think I have seen 4 days once, and only once 1 day behind, as it should be. But since my day ends some 14 hours earlier than it does in New Zealand, I guess it is to be expected (not the 3 or 4 days though).

In any case, I believe US should be in 1-2 days at most times.
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dextart
      I'm not sure how you count, but for me it can be up to 3 days behind all the time. I think I have seen 4 days once, and only once 1 day behind, as it should be. But since my day ends some 14 hours earlier than it does in New Zealand, I guess it is to be expected (not the 3 or 4 days though).

This...

every site seems to be a little different, played on quite a few, but never full tilt, so can't tell ya. Sorry. where you from in US? I'm originally from america :)
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dadude77
      Originally posted by dextart

This...

every site seems to be a little different, played on quite a few, but never full tilt, so can't tell ya. Sorry. where you from in US? I'm originally from america :)
      Did you move overseas just for the starting capital? :P
    • NimhOfJoy
      NimhOfJoy
      Basic
      I'm from New Jersey, but I live in New York City. Good to know it lags, I was beginning to think I had done something wrong.
    • west188
      west188
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NimhOfJoy
      I'm from New Jersey, but I live in New York City.
      Nice! Last time I was in New-York in 2002 or 2003. We went to Jets-Dolphins game:) (Dolphins got their ass whipped of course). Stayed at some hotel in Hoboken where my friend knew someone so it was all taken care of ($150 a night). Next day, completely wasted, we racked a rental car with estimated damage over $3,000. Fortunately for us all rental cars in NY and NJ are automatically insured even though they still ask you at the desk if you wanna buy insurance (we said "NO"). That was my last time in NYC.
    • NimhOfJoy
      NimhOfJoy
      Basic
      Originally posted by west188
      Originally posted by NimhOfJoy
      I'm from New Jersey, but I live in New York City.
      Nice! Last time I was in New-York in 2002 or 2003. We went to Jets-Dolphins game:) (Dolphins got their ass whipped of course). Stayed at some hotel in Hoboken where my friend knew someone so it was all taken care of ($150 a night). Next day, completely wasted, we racked a rental car with estimated damage over $3,000. Fortunately for us all rental cars in NY and NJ are automatically insured even though they still ask you at the desk if you wanna buy insurance (we said "NO"). That was my last time in NYC.
      Sounds like a good time :) .