intermediates guide

• 3 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      You don't have to!

actually the SSS is just quite easy to learn and you can play the SSS even on very high limits like Alaton does.

So you should play what you like the most. The Short Stack Strategy is such an easy entry into the world of no-limit poker.

But when you would like to switch to BSS - Just do it ;)

As far as i know a minimum of 20 buy-ins/stacks is necessary. So jsut check your bankroll and you know what limit you should play.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      yeh im getting just abit tired of people calling me a noob or a cheapass etc :D
      I know the SSS is easy for beginners but apparently BSS is more profitable.
      So i thought maybe after a certain experience its recommended to play with Big stack
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      The good thing about the Short Stack Strategy is simply that you can also win money from much better opponents.

When you think you have a big edge over your opponents then you can of course get the most out of it by playing the Big Stack Strategy.

So the best thing you can do is you can switch to BSS for a few days and just see how you are doing.