$4.00
      MP1:
      $20.00
      Hero:
      $41.41
      CO:
      $10.00

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K:club: , K:heart: . UTG2 posts a blind of $0.20. MP1 posts a blind of $0.20. CO posts a blind of $0.20.
      UTG calls $0.20, UTG1 folds, UTG2 checks, MP1 checks, Hero raises to $2.40, 5 folds, UTG calls $2.20, 2 folds.

Flop: ($5.70) 9:club: , 5:heart: , 4:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $5.80, UTG raises to $17.60 (All-In), Hero calls $11.80.

Turn: ($40.90) T:club:
      River: ($40.90) 7:diamond: (1 players)

Final Pot: $40.90

I felt great about this hand until I was reraised after the flop. After that I didn't feel so great.

I raised more than usual preflop because there was so many limpers and I figured if I got one I could get some good value. Rainbow flop with no straight possiblilities. I fired the barrel and was reraised. Had to call.

Any thoughts?
  • 5 replies
    • nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      You could c-bet a bit less, as you said it's a dry flop. Looking at those stats I guess the only reasonable hand he could hold that you beat is QQ. So hard to fold though...
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      When you bet pot and still get shoved I think opponent has there a lot of times set.
      I´d bet there 5$ and fold to raise.
    • Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      My thinking was there was all low cards and he may have anything from TT-AA. I called and he had JJ.

Probubly possibly the only reason he pushed was because this hand happened right after an ATo hand where i hit top pair tens and ran into queens. I hit an ace on the river and when we showed this same guy said "nice suckout donk". According to this guy I was a loose donk and thats the main reason I called.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Verre
      My thinking was there was all low cards and he may have anything from TT-AA. I called and he had JJ.

Probubly possibly the only reason he pushed was because this hand happened right after an ATo hand where i hit top pair tens and ran into queens. I hit an ace on the river and when we showed this same guy said "nice suckout donk". According to this guy I was a loose donk and thats the main reason I called.
      So you felt he was on tilt? nice call in that case!
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Originally posted by Verre

So you felt he was on tilt? nice call in that case!
      I would never ever fold here in that case