Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $21.32
      BU:
      $20.89

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:spade: , T:diamond:
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.80, Hero calls $0.70, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.80) 7:club: , 6:spade: , T:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.20, BU raises to $3.60, Hero calls $2.40.

Turn: ($9.00) 2:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.40, BU raises to $6.00, Hero calls $3.60.

River: ($21.00) A:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $10.92 (All-In), BU raises to $10.49 (All-In).

Final Pot: $42.41

What do you think about this line? After I saw opponents hand I felt like a donk. What do you think?
  • 7 replies
    • nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      I'm folding after the flop raise.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nttflox
      I'm folding after the flop raise.
      Yes, because he is passive preflop and postflop

Edit: Just noticed he is pf aggressor. Fold pf, this guy only has ORL=5 and is very tight raiser
    • VzLOM
      VzLOM
      Bronze
      call PF - biggest mistake at general and espessially against such opp
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Preflop: I don't really think that he is very often stealing there so I'd just fold here if you are wanting to defend your blind against a stealer then raise it up with such hand.

As played
      Flop: Bet/Fold.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      Now that I have had my hand judged, and I knew I played wrong, I will let you know what happened.

He flipped over QQ and I felted him. I got lucky, appologized for donking him, and continued on playing. Within 3 hands I felted another full stack and then about 10 hands later I felted this same guy after he rebought for half a stack.

The other two hands I didn't make mistakes on like i did with this one. I wanted to post it basically to show my mistake.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Verre
      Now that I have had my hand judged, and I knew I played wrong, I will let you know what happened.

He flipped over QQ and I felted him. I got lucky, appologized for donking him, and continued on playing. Within 3 hands I felted another full stack and then about 10 hands later I felted this same guy after he rebought for half a stack.

The other two hands I didn't make mistakes on like i did with this one. I wanted to post it basically to show my mistake.
      No need to apologize, its not like you were bluffing all the way and caught your A on the river lol

After watching TwiceT's silver HU video I see this as a good spot to put him on tilt.
    • Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      Lol I never thought about putting him on tilt like that Brood, Although it seemed too.

Like I said I felted him again about 15 hands later. He rebought in for half a stack and I reraised into him preflop with KK. He pushed over me with AQ and I took another $10.

I appologized more to myself than him. I had to make sure I didn't think I did something right. After the reraise QQ immidiately popped into my head, yet I called anyways.