account locked

• Vladoo1001
      Vladoo1001
      Bronze
      "This account has been temporarily locked."
      This is the message i got when trying to log in to mansion poker 10 minutes ago...WHat on earth is going on...I'm furious!!! I already played there today earlier and now they locked the account? I don't understand what is going on... I already wrote to customer support...but if any of you have any idea to what is going on I would appreciate any thoughts.
  • 10 replies
    • Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      Why does no one call the 24 hour toll free line?

I never understand why everyone complains about the customer support at mansion. Both times I've had a question I just call up support and get an answer within 30 seconds.

Instead of everyone coming on here and asking questions, CALL SUPPORT.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      I agree with calling the support. But it might be a good idea to blow off some steam here before calling them. Just so one can be somewhat rational on the phone :)
    • Vladoo1001
      Vladoo1001
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Verre
      Why does no one call the 24 hour toll free line?

I never understand why everyone complains about the customer support at mansion. Both times I've had a question I just call up support and get an answer within 30 seconds.

Instead of everyone coming on here and asking questions, CALL SUPPORT.
      I already told you I WROTE TO SUPPORT...there are different options on handling this and i chose to wrote in stead of calling....I don't really understand your frustration. Doesn't matter now anyway as the problem got solved.
    • Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      I'm glad your problem got resolved, I'm just sick of people making posts like "Mansion support sucks I emailed 2 minutes ago and haven't got a reply!". The quickest and most efficient way to get problems fixed is to give them a FREE call. The fact that Mansion even has this option is remarkable in comparison to all the other sites.
    • xavez0
      xavez0
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vladoo1001
      ... anyway as the problem got solved.
      Hi Vlad, I just tried to login and saw my account is blocked too... i already wrote an email for the costumer suport, but may i ask what kind of problem did u have? Or was it just an account verification or something?
      Im really dissapointed i dont even received an email explainin whats going on...

Thx
    • Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      Dont ask Vlad. He doesn't know. Just like you dont know. Instead of coming on here and asking phone the number and get an answer in 5 minutes. Its so simple do you people not own phones?
    • xavez0
      xavez0
      Bronze
      Dont ask Vlad. He doesn't know. Just like you dont know. Instead of coming on here and asking phone the number and get an answer in 5 minutes. Its so simple do you people not own phones?
      First of all its for sure Vlad does know what happened when he got his account locked, since he got his problem solved, and that was my question to HIM. And second, no, i dont want to make an international call since i can contact them for free by mail.
      Im here asking someone who had his account blocked too, what kind of problem he had.
      So plz find a better way to make ur post count up than posting msgs like this, it just doesnt help anyone.

EDIT: Anyway, for ppl interested on the subject, i got an email from the support team asking me to change my password, now everything is fine. =)
    • Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xavez0
      First of all its for sure Vlad does know what happened when he got his account locked, since he got his problem solved, and that was my question to HIM. And second, no, i dont want to make an international call since i can contact them for free by mail.
      Im here asking someone who had his account blocked too, what kind of problem he had.
      So plz find a better way to make ur post count up than posting msgs like this, it just doesnt help anyone.

EDIT: Anyway, for ppl interested on the subject, i got an email from the support team asking me to change my password, now everything is fine. =)
      It is a FREE international call. You dont pay a cent.
    • xavez0
      xavez0
      Bronze
      It is a FREE international call. You dont pay a cent.
      Maybe it is for ur country mr. mansion support expert. (why do i even bother.. :( )
    • numpaf
      numpaf
      Bronze
      http://www.mansionpoker.com/contact-us/

Toll free numbers are available for only 14 countries worldwide. However, my country is not in the list. Be happy that you can call them for free but don't mislead other members!

Not all of us live in Canada, ya know... :s_mad: