Transfer profit?

• Goozmanbiz
      Goozmanbiz
      Bronze
      Hello,

I received my bonus on Cake Poker yesterday and I did very well over a 20 hour session. Hopefully I will release the first 10% of the bonus in the next day.

I have a few questions though, like what are the actual limitation on the profits I made? Can I transfer to another player or withdraw without canceling the bonus?

Also, I noticed there aren't a lot of posts with basic information about Cake Poker bonuses, ie: if the balance drops below $2, the bonus is cancelled, cannot sit down on a table with the entire balance, etc. Can anyone tell me if this applies to Cake Poker accounts as well?

Have a good day.
  • 2 replies
    • Goozmanbiz
      Goozmanbiz
      Bronze
      I updated my post with new answers.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Goozmanbiz and welcome to PokerStrategy,

Good to hear you are doing well! Most questions you have are answered here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/17

I will quickly go over them though;

#1) Additionally you won't be able to withdraw or transfer you winnings until you have collected over 2,000 Frequent Player Points (FPPs).

#2) The CakePoker free 50 bonus is relatively new (one and a half weeks or so) so we need to update some of the forum stickies.

The restrictions associated with other platforms (e.g. those from Party) don't apply to cake. There is however a bankroll management restriction for Cake. That means:

In order to protect your starting capital, you will only be able to sit down at Cake Poker tables which you should be playing at according to our bankroll management. The bankroll protection will be active
      a) as long as your Cake Poker bankroll is under $300 (or it drops under $300 again) or
      b) until you have collected 2,000 Frequent Player Points (FPP) at Cake Poker or
      c) until you have made your own first deposit.

Best regards
      SoyCD