Club Mansion Questions

• drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      Earlier today I reached the amount of MCP's to reach the VIP level Club and it says my status will take effect ther first of the month after next month... so July 1st. Just wondering why it takes so long for the status to actually change and what exactly the different status level entail.

Thanks!
  • 3 replies
    • JTringer
      JTringer
      Bronze
      Its because of the points boost that they give every month, it would just be really confusing to be constantly adjusting peoples levels.

Besides it makes no difference until you get that bonus, and it gives you a chance to move up to a higher level :)
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by drmikeB
      Earlier today I reached the amount of MCP's to reach the VIP level Club and it says my status will take effect ther first of the month after next month... so July 1st. Just wondering why it takes so long for the status to actually change and what exactly the different status level entail.

Thanks!
      I don't think you have to wait till the beginning of july to be upgraded to club level. There wording just makes it confusing. I reached club level for the first time in March and was upgraded to club in April. At club level you get to play in a welcome freeroll and are able to use the vip shop.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by straddler71
      Originally posted by drmikeB

Thanks!
      I don't think you have to wait till the beginning of july to be upgraded to club level. There wording just makes it confusing. I reached club level for the first time in March and was upgraded to club in April. At club level you get to play in a welcome freeroll and are able to use the vip shop.
      +1 Same for me so you're likely to get your upgrade 1 June. :s_cool: