Problems in PartyPoker getting starting capital

• DevilChess
      DevilChess
      Global
      Hello, I tried getting the initial bankroll offered to new players in PartyPoker, but I had the following problems:

- I´m from Mexico, and when I clicked your link for downloading the PartyPoker software, it redirected me to a espanol.partypoker.com/download but my browser kept looping between es.partypoker.com/download and espanol.partypoker.com/download, or at least that what it seemed, and what Firefox told me. So what I did was download the software from download.com, which had a direct link to the SetupPartyPoker.exe file.

-I downloaded the software, installed, created the account with the PS150 bonus code, and then the box for writing my account name in the http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/ section, I could not write my account name, so I went to my Profile Settings and write my account name there.

-Now I don´t see any request to send my ID or anything of the like, nor any kind of "error" message. I sent a ticket in the Help section, but no anwer.
  • 3 replies
    • DevilChess
      DevilChess
      Global
      My ticket was answered, they said that in the following 48 hrs I should get my starting capital. We will see.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello DevilChess and welcome to PokerStrategy!

It seems like you just received your starting capital a few minutes ago :)

Be sure the check out the Bronze content now that you have access to it- there are more articles and also videos which are extremely helpful in further improving your game.

Good luck at the tables - follow the bankroll management (can't say this often enough) - post hands you are unsure about - and keep us updated!

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • DevilChess
      DevilChess
      Global
      :) I did get it!
      Yess, I will follow the Bankroll management rules, and will play the short stack strategy. Good job! And thanks to "pure" moderator.