This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Problems in PartyPoker getting starting capital

• DevilChess
      DevilChess
      Global
      Hello, I tried getting the initial bankroll offered to new players in PartyPoker, but I had the following problems:

- I´m from Mexico, and when I clicked your link for downloading the PartyPoker software, it redirected me to a espanol.partypoker.com/download but my browser kept looping between es.partypoker.com/download and espanol.partypoker.com/download, or at least that what it seemed, and what Firefox told me. So what I did was download the software from download.com, which had a direct link to the SetupPartyPoker.exe file.

-I downloaded the software, installed, created the account with the PS150 bonus code, and then the box for writing my account name in the http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/ section, I could not write my account name, so I went to my Profile Settings and write my account name there.

-Now I don´t see any request to send my ID or anything of the like, nor any kind of "error" message. I sent a ticket in the Help section, but no anwer.
  • 3 replies
    • DevilChess
      DevilChess
      Global
      My ticket was answered, they said that in the following 48 hrs I should get my starting capital. We will see.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello DevilChess and welcome to PokerStrategy!

It seems like you just received your starting capital a few minutes ago :)

Be sure the check out the Bronze content now that you have access to it- there are more articles and also videos which are extremely helpful in further improving your game.

Good luck at the tables - follow the bankroll management (can't say this often enough) - post hands you are unsure about - and keep us updated!

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • DevilChess
      DevilChess
      Global
      :) I did get it!
      Yess, I will follow the Bankroll management rules, and will play the short stack strategy. Good job! And thanks to "pure" moderator.