sss multi table?

• 7 replies
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      since it's your first post, I figure you just started so you have the adequate bankroll for NL10. the amount of tables doesn't matter when you play with correct bankroll management, the only thing that should matter is you being comfortable with playing a certain number of tables at once.
      so if you are able to play 3 tables at the same time on limits lower than 5/10, I'm sure you can also do that with 3 x 5/10 tables. the skill level isn't much different at micro limits

good luck!
      Michael
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello rsroy,

The most important thing for making the correct decision is to actually be able to play SSS on the limit that you end up playing. Most sites don't allow you to sit down at a table with 20 BB on the microstakes (under NL10) tables - which means you won't be able to play 'real SSS'.

As such if playing SSS you should play NL10

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Haficek77
      Haficek77
      Bronze
      I suggest playing 4 NL10, if you cant SSS at lower stakes like me at Stars.
    • rsroy
      rsroy
      Bronze
      Thanks for replies & good luck to all. At pacific 01/02 buy in 0.40 & 03/06 buy in $1.20 keeping to 20BB rule, 1 03/06 & 2 01/02 equates to 1 05/10 as far as BR management ie: 300BB. I wondered if there were any stats to suggest a preference for multi or single table play?
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      BRM doesn't refer at the number of tables at all

play as many as you can handle using with max concentration.
      later on at higher stakes you can decide between a safe brm (if you rather play 12+ tables and like variance but don't want to go broke) and a more agressive one (if you play only a few tables at once, have a higher winrate and less swings)
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      NVM misread
    • rsroy
      rsroy
      Bronze
      Thanks Michael, got it. may your BR swell.