Question about Titan Bonus clearing

• heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Hello, first of all I would like to thanks PS to give me another chance to build up my poker carrier due to their TAF program. Due to my stupidity I lost my starting bankroll, but that's not why I've created this topic.
      Two days ago I've received 50$ for referring 2 of my friends and I'm doing well if I can say. I re-read articles, I attend coaching for bronze usually and I'm trying to improve my game in each possible way.
      I've created account at Titan Poker on 1st March. So that I had to clear my bonus until the 1st of June. But as I said I lost my starting capital (about 80cents left) and now I'm clearing it cuz I can't withdraw it if I am right.
      I would like to know, if the new deposit from PS changed the clearing time 3 months since I've receieved the new one (2nd starting capital) or I still have to clear the points (2,5k) until the end of May (creation of account was on 1st March as I posted above).
      I will be happy to get reply from some experienced player, who has the same problem or worry if I can say as me.
      Good luck at the tables and thanks for all of your replys :-)

PS: 2nd question - I've contacted the TP support to know how I do in rakes for the 100$ bonus you offer (10$ per 35$ in rakes). They told me: You have accumulated $32.11 rake and $4.92 fee. That means I have accumulated 32$ and need about 3$ more to get 10$ credited to my TP account? :-) Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Bump
    • heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Sorry for posting again, but is there anybody, who knows answer for my question? Because I'm feelin' there is no one. Thanks for your support

PS: Question 2 solved = I've received 10$ from TP today.

Question 1 is a bit mysterious for me. Thanks for your replys
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi heelia,

sorry for the waiting time.

The money that you earn with TAF isn't really a second starting capital. So you still only have till the 1st of June to clear the 100$ bonus.
      But that only applies for the 100$ bonus.
      There is no time limit for clearing the 50$ Bonus.

regarding your 2nd question:
      If that's what they told you you should actually get the 10$ soon, since 32.11 + 4.92 = 37.03. But maybe they meant that you have 32.11 in total (rake + fee) and 4.92 are fee. In that case you would have to accumulate 3$ more in order to get the 10$ bonus.

€dit: just read your last reply. Glad to hear you got your bonus :)

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Thanks really much for your reply, I'm glad to hear it :-)