This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question about Titan Bonus clearing

• heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Hello, first of all I would like to thanks PS to give me another chance to build up my poker carrier due to their TAF program. Due to my stupidity I lost my starting bankroll, but that's not why I've created this topic.
      Two days ago I've received 50$ for referring 2 of my friends and I'm doing well if I can say. I re-read articles, I attend coaching for bronze usually and I'm trying to improve my game in each possible way.
      I've created account at Titan Poker on 1st March. So that I had to clear my bonus until the 1st of June. But as I said I lost my starting capital (about 80cents left) and now I'm clearing it cuz I can't withdraw it if I am right.
      I would like to know, if the new deposit from PS changed the clearing time 3 months since I've receieved the new one (2nd starting capital) or I still have to clear the points (2,5k) until the end of May (creation of account was on 1st March as I posted above).
      I will be happy to get reply from some experienced player, who has the same problem or worry if I can say as me.
      Good luck at the tables and thanks for all of your replys :-)

PS: 2nd question - I've contacted the TP support to know how I do in rakes for the 100$ bonus you offer (10$ per 35$ in rakes). They told me: You have accumulated $32.11 rake and $4.92 fee. That means I have accumulated 32$ and need about 3$ more to get 10$ credited to my TP account? :-) Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Bump
    • heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Sorry for posting again, but is there anybody, who knows answer for my question? Because I'm feelin' there is no one. Thanks for your support

PS: Question 2 solved = I've received 10$ from TP today.

Question 1 is a bit mysterious for me. Thanks for your replys
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi heelia,

sorry for the waiting time.

The money that you earn with TAF isn't really a second starting capital. So you still only have till the 1st of June to clear the 100$ bonus.
      But that only applies for the 100$ bonus.
      There is no time limit for clearing the 50$ Bonus.

regarding your 2nd question:
      If that's what they told you you should actually get the 10$ soon, since 32.11 + 4.92 = 37.03. But maybe they meant that you have 32.11 in total (rake + fee) and 4.92 are fee. In that case you would have to accumulate 3$ more in order to get the 10$ bonus.

€dit: just read your last reply. Glad to hear you got your bonus :)

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Thanks really much for your reply, I'm glad to hear it :-)