[NL2-NL10] Nl10 99

• 10 replies
    • Dirdybou
      Dirdybou
      Bronze
      You played it well I think, if you had somd reads on your opponent you could definitely reraise because his moves are fishy but on that limit and without reads it's an easy fold.
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      I think it's safer to fold, even though his flop bet is nearly a min-bet, which I'd simply disconsider and push as c-bet. But fish love to limp/call Ax on these limits.

Make a note of his weird flop bet for a possible future reference.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hello JuiceQuadre,

I think it's safer to fold, even though his flop bet is nearly a min-bet, which I'd simply disconsider and push as c-bet. But fish love to limp/call Ax on these limits.

Make a note of his weird flop bet for a possible future reference.

+1

That's standard action to take on NL10.

But considering you posted stats as well, I would push this hand, because although you have only 33 hands in the sample size this guy looks like the kind of player that minbets every flop(9.0 AF) and his handrange is much wider than Ax hand with 42/9. So, I would disrespect his 2BB bet same as 1BB. Besides, pushing here wouldn't really be a bluff, but against 42/9 you are pushing flop for value.

Regards!
      burek2000
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Oh yeah, I completely overlooked the stats. Push would be good in this case.

Btw, congrats for your promotion Burek!
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Thank you. :f_grin:
    • MancaMulas
      MancaMulas
      Bronze
      where do I see those Stats??
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MancaMulas
      where do I see those Stats??
      Stats/statistics are the numbers around position of the player in the posted hand, you can see 8 numbers around MP1 and his stack size in the middle.

If you want to use statistics when you play you need to use poker softer like Hold'em Manager or Poker Tracker or Elephant provided by Pokerstrategy.com. You can download Elephant from this link and use it in the trial period and you will get the license for full version when you earn enough pokerstrategy points.

Elephant
    • MancaMulas
      MancaMulas
      Bronze
      but what do those numbers mean?
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      The two most important values:

The VPIP (voluntarily put money in pot) shows how often your opponent puts money into the pot on his own (in % of hands played).

The PFR (pre-flop raise) tells you how many hands the player raised (% also).

In the gold section you'll find more info about the other values, but they aren't very useful in the beginning.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dandycal
      The two most important values:

The VPIP (voluntarily put money in pot) shows how often your opponent puts money into the pot on his own (in % of hands played).

The PFR (pre-flop raise) tells you how many hands the player raised (% also).

In the gold section you'll find more info about the other values, but they aren't very useful in the beginning.
      Thanks, dandycal!

For the detailed description of the stats just follow the link...

Stats description