Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $6.64
      MP1:
      $2.80

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:heart: , K:spade:
      UTG2 folds, MP1 raises to $0.16, 4 folds, Hero raises to $0.52, BB folds, MP1 calls $0.36.

Flop: ($1.08) K:diamond: , T:spade: , 3:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.64, MP1 raises to $2.28 (All-In), Hero calls $1.64.

Turn: ($5.64) K:heart:
      River: ($5.64) J:diamond: (1 players)

Final Pot: $5.64

Shoud i not have gone all in with just TPTK?

:f_cry:
  • 3 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      On this limit TPTK is the nuts.

Do not hesitate going all in with this hand vs such a loose player with such a small stack.

Think to yourself what hands beat me? AA, KK, KT, TT and 33. AA, KK should have shoved pf. KT, 33 should have folded pf.

Now think how many hands you beat? Many. He can shove with any K, any T, JQ, QQ, JJ. Sometimes he shoves a 3 lol

Even if we are behind, we can suckout too =)

His stats indicate a loose-passive preflop and aggressive-station postflop. So his shove is expected and normal for him. You will beat him in this situation many times; just remember you cant win 100% of the times.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Thank you for your reply again.

i agree that TPTK is the nuts on this fish limit! thats why i wondered if i played it wrong. thank you for your comment, :s_p:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Originally posted by TheBrood
      On this limit TPTK is the nuts.

Do not hesitate going all in with this hand vs such a loose player with such a small stack.

Think to yourself what hands beat me? AA, KK, KT, TT and 33. AA, KK should have shoved pf. KT, 33 should have folded pf.

Now think how many hands you beat? Many. He can shove with any K, any T, JQ, QQ, JJ. Sometimes he shoves a 3 lol

Even if we are behind, we can suckout too =)

His stats indicate a loose-passive preflop and aggressive-station postflop. So his shove is expected and normal for him. You will beat him in this situation many times; just remember you cant win 100% of the times.
      +1, please also don't forget about the betting size, don't make such half potsize bets. I'd bet ~$0.75 or something similar and going broke. He is also a midstack so you don't have to worry much about your moves.

Best regards,
      Rensu