Retracking @ FTP

• NimhOfJoy
      NimhOfJoy
      Basic
      Ok, here's the story: I signed up to FTP through PS.com as a US player, before realizing I couldn't get their starting capital. Couple months, been poking around this site, till I finally decide I'm going to deposit at FTP so i can get SP and watch the videos here. Unfortunately, after I do so, I find out I am no longer tracked back to this affiliate. While I'm still emailing FTP, it does appear they're going to be able to help me. I was wondering if any of the support staff here would be able to help me get my username (NimhOfJoy there as well) retracked back to PS.com. Any possibility? I had signed up through PS.com properly, so I was tracked, so I hope that helps my cause.
  • 4 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hello NimhOfJoy,

since you are living in the U.S. you aren't allowed to have an account at pokerstrategy. I'm sorry but we won't be able to help you with your problem and our support will probably delete your pokerstrategy account.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • NimhOfJoy
      NimhOfJoy
      Basic
      What? I've posted like 3 or 4 times about various issues, and I've never once been told I couldn't have an account here. I've always stated I was a U.S. player, and I was under the impression I could still accumulate SPs (or at least rakeback: US Players + Rakeback), even w/o the starting capital.
    • NimhOfJoy
      NimhOfJoy
      Basic
      Yes? No? Any help or am I S.O.L.?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi NimhOfJoy,

Unfortunately we have no influence on your Full Tilt account. That means we cannot re-track it to PokerStrategy if it is not tracked.

Regarding your PokerStrategy account, you are still allowed to use your account. The restriction is you cannot receive a free bankroll from us.

Regards,
      thunder