ICM problems from small blind

• purpleshoes21
      purpleshoes21
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I recently downloaded the ICM Trainer. I am correct 95% of the time, besides one scenario. When I am small blind and everyone has folded to me, I get the correct play wrong quite often. When I think I can push any two, the answer is to fold. When I am pretty sure I have to fold, the answer is to push. Is there a general rule of thumb to follow? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • lulda
      lulda
      Bronze
      Well most of the time you are pushing ATC, if it´s bubble, there is a shortstack and the BB is bigstack, who likes to call your pushes you have to push tighter.

Also if the blinds are small and the BB is likely to call you have to push tighter,
      etc.

In general mostly ATC

EDIT: Do not take ICM as a bible with it´s unexploitable ranges, you have to take into consideration villains "normal" ranges. For that I´d advice you to download free SNGwizard 30 day trial and run in after a session, thinking about how you played and should play. Just do not forget to adjust the ranges in SNGwizard and do not leave there the defaulted.
    • gearoi
      gearoi
      Bronze
      ATC?
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gearoi
      ATC?
      any two cards

ps. an ATC range is very rare at micro-limit SnGs. villains will call you too loose to make an ATC push profitable.
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      purpleshoes, i'm guessong you know the SnG endgame system outlined in the strategy section. if not learn that too.