terrible weekend.

• kr23954
      kr23954
      Bronze
      what a weekend......could hardly win a hand. every time i had something i would get shafted.2 pr beat by set,str8 beat by flush,flush beat by f/house.example hole cards ace/queen flop king,jack,ten opponent goes all in i call he shows king /eight what happens turn ten river ten....shafted again......thats life.
  • 3 replies
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      I'm playing quite similar at the moment - two tables and I'm not even getting hands to see the flop. On the first I have 21% seen flops, on the other one - 10% and that's been going for about an hour now on 10-handed FL tables... go figure.

You know what they say - have a good sleep and tomorrow everything will look better. :)
    • ShaQQ
      ShaQQ
      Bronze
      It happens mate, I think the only thing you can focus on is the fact that the moneys gone, it'll 100% get donked off to the next person and you have to keep a clear mindset, believe in your own ability and keep getting into those +EV spots, I mean today I lost with a straight vs 2 pair, rivered a boat. Cant dwell on it too much because if you start looking back at the said situation, it'll affect later plays. We've all been there, but there'll always be profitable situations to capitalize on, focus on minor leaks as opposed to bad beats because it all mounts up. All the best and hope the run picks up.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Terrible weekend, huh? :)