Dealt to Hero 5:heart: 5:club:

Hero raises to $3, calls $2,

FLOP ($6) 4:spade: Q:club: 4:heart:

bets $5.70, Hero raises to $14, calls $8.30,

TURN ($34) 4:spade: Q:club: 4:heart: 8:heart:

check, check,

RIVER ($34) 4:spade: Q:club: 4:heart: 8:heart: 2:heart:

bets $33, Hero calls $33,

Same bluffy guy, that made alot of moves on paired flops.

I raise because I think I'm very often good at this flop, and I want to win the pot right here.

When he call, I put him on random bluff, A high, Q or maybe slowplayed trips.
      Ok call on river?
  • 2 replies
    • viewer88
      I love the reraise on flop, vs a lot of villains I would re-raise here with a tun of hands (donking is so often a bluff here) + you will get your "big hands" payed off more"

check behind on turn is obviously fine, although you can bet turn for a free showdown on river aswell. Villain won't call on turn with alot of worse hands, so checking behind is definatly good.

As played I would fold river vs unknown, if you know he could bluffbet here with this (large) betsize calling is OK. Unknown villain will usualy have a 4 or Q with good kicker here.
    • yaxkukmian
      After this hand you definitely know with what hands he bets potsize on the river.

I would call the river since your pair is good enough many times. Most importantly you get an info about him, it's expensive but I think it's a good spot to see it.