Clearing the deposit bonus = hard? (5c/10c)

• InER
      InER
      Bronze
      I'm looking to move away from PartyPoker (no rakeback :( ). Betfair looks pretty tempting but I'm interested in how difficult it is to recieve the full deposit bonus. Does it require massive amounts of grinding on, in my situation, 5c/10c?
  • 5 replies
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      You won't find major problem in your mission.
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      Can one of the math geeks work this out for us please? :D I'm also considering going to Betfair cos Titan has no rakeback :s_biggrin:

I can imagine that on NL10 you're gonna need to do more than just grind to clear $1500 in 60 days :f_eek:
    • Dziurgis
      Dziurgis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zheelvern
      You won't find major problem in your mission.
      lol

by playing 24 tables 12 hours a day? :D
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      <bump>

Anyone know?
    • BlackHawkEU
      BlackHawkEU
      Bronze
      Bonus clearing is not easy.... but bonus itself is not that important compared to rake.

To clear 1500$ in bonus, you need to make 30k$ in rake. 30% back out of that is a lot more than the deposit bonus, so IMO is just not worth it to try to clear the bonus.

I play there and I managed to clear close to 200$ in 2 weeks almost. But the software sucks. There are very few people. Many regulars. Almost impossible to play full ring. If you play full ring it will be vs 6 regulars and 3 random, if you are lucky to have a 9 seated table.

I will stay there a while longer, but I plan to leave that place soon for any other place that has a decent software, has more players and gives rake back.

About the bonus, you need to remember that to clear the bonus you need to make 9k$ rakeback. And you get 1.5k$ IF you do. I am not sure if you get bonus plus rake or rake minus bonus. I do not think you can make it playing at low limit. You simply do not have that many people to fill that many tables that many hours.