hi!

• mada777
      mada777
      Bronze
      As the recession will come soon in the real mode alsoo in Romania,i decide to make a reconversion,a profesional one. So ...here I am !The big fish is here,some advice for me?? :D
  • 3 replies
    • Vladoo1001
      Vladoo1001
      Bronze
      HI mada, from what you said I guess you're from Romania. So am I. What I can tell you is stick to the things you learn here, read the strategy articles, watch the videos, post sample hands and you can't go wrong.
      Greetings from your fellow Romanian, Vlad ;)
      Good luck at the tables!
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello mada777,

Hello ,

First of all, welcome to our forums. Since you are here to improve your game, my advice to you is that you take advantage of all our learning tools, especially the Strategy Articles, Instructional Videos and Coaching Sessions :f_cool:

Also, don't forget to post in the forums whenever you have a question, need advice or simply want to chat with fellow poker players. Since you said you are from Romania, you might want to check the Romanian thread on our forum and you should also join the group PokerStrategy Romania :f_p:

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mada777
      As the recession will come soon in the real mode alsoo in Romania,i decide to make a reconversion,a profesional one. So ...here I am !The big fish is here,some advice for me?? :D
      Hi,

Welcome to the forums, I would suggest starting by playing the SSS, as it's a great way to build your BR. Either that or you could try Fixed Limit, that's a more action style game. And you get to see the whole board more often :)

Good luck whatever you decide,

Danny