PokerStrategy preview for January!

• Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Here a little preview what you can expect in January 2007!

All in all our Main Goal is of course to push our No-Limit Content so we will add

some interesting new No-Limit articles

SSS NL Coaching

we will add more live coaching in general

GLH (FishFinder) will be released as an english version (as you know every Pokerstrategy member gets this program for free as soon as you reached 200 Lifetime Party Points.

We are working on much more stuff/content for you at the moment, but i can't tell you a lot about it because it is hard for us to estimate when we can release them, so i just posted the things that will definetly happen in this month.

Best regards,
      Stefan
  • 44 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      sounds nice (2007)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      sounds nice (2007)
      got me :D it takes me 1 or 2 month until i know its 2007 now ;)
    • jpbothawyn777
      jpbothawyn777
      Bronze
      how do i get the fish finder or is it not yet awaylable for the english guys?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      No it is not yet available. but it will be available this month.

everybody who earned 200 Lifetime PartyPoints will get this program.
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      I have earned more then 200 Lifetime PP atm but it isnt updated yet on the Pokerstrategy.cc page yet. Wenn are u guys going to update and wenn do i get this program?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      You could get the program just yet but of course only in german. I talked to our IT team and we will have an english version available soon. So just a little patience and ill tell you how you can get the program.

Your status is updated but actually you can't see it on our frontpage at the moment.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      I was under the impression that GLH relied on a pokertracker database, in which case it surely won't be of much use to those with only 200 lifetime partypoints unless they've moved up several times faster than recommended.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      No that is not right, actually you can use GLH to produce your own database.
    • FaithKoala
      FaithKoala
      Bronze
      What exactly would I need to do to get the program. I prefer english, but I speak german too and I have the required party points. I guess it'd be a nice aid until I get the tracker and ace. And if I can get it now would I still be eligible to change to the english version once thats released?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Interesting question. Hold on i will try to call someone from our it team and ask him if that will be possible.

be right back
    • FaithKoala
      FaithKoala
      Bronze
      Thank you. I have been a member of this site for roughly two weeks now and a think that really amazes me is the customer support. It is simply amazing :)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      it seems like nobody is accessible ill give you an answer tomorrow, sorry.

How to get the program: just go to the german page and click on "GLH" (menue on the left side) there everything is described just ask me something if you don't understand something.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Download the "german GLH" software here: http://pokerstrategy.org.uk/software/glh/setup.exe

Then install the software a modul selector open when you start GLH and then select Fish Finder. Then another window pops up there you ahve to select "Lizenz eingeben" then you see a window where a Machine Code is displayed. Copy this code then go back to pokerstrategy.cc log in and go to your profile enter the machine code then press save settings. After a few minutes you should get an email with the license code that you have to enter beneath the machine code and then GLH is registered and you can use it.

IMPORTANT: GLH is only available in german at the moment so i can't tell you if you can update your version to an english version once its realesed. You have to enter a lot of information/factores to determine which should by your criteria for a fish or shark and a lot of other stuff. I think there will be a way to get the english version afterwards and i will try to help as much as possible with the german version but i can't promise anything. An english version will be available soon so for everybodyelse i recommend waiting for the english version.

Best regards,
      stefan

and thx for your compliment FaithKoala i just try to do everything i can.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Ok another update, someone from our GLH producers just called me and told me that it definetly will be possible to get the english version although you already got the german version.
    • FaithKoala
      FaithKoala
      Bronze
      Stefan, perhaps you can help me with this:

I entered the machine code in my profile and in return I got the following e-mail.

Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/var/www/ps_dev/html/language/fr/templates/mails/send_glh.mail.html" in /var/www/ps_dev/html/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

Is there an alternate way to find out the licence code:p?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      ok let me see i will go downstairs to our support team and ask them what that means

give me a few minutes.
    • FaithKoala
      FaithKoala
      Bronze
      I keep getting the feeling you work 24/7/365 :p, but Thanks a lot :)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      ok back,

actually they can't help with errors so we have to wait till someone from the IT team will arrive tomorrow but he did cancel your request and so you could give it another try. Just reenter the machine code again and then you should get the license key via e-mail.

If that doesn't work let me know and i will contact the IT team tomorrow.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Ok someone just told me that it propably won't work because the special mail template in your language is missing. So i am sorry but ill try to fix that tomorrow.