Unfair!!!

• spyke573
      spyke573
      Bronze
      I passed the exam last week and I signed up with Mansion Poker.

Unfortunately, after completing the sign up process and entering the $50 Capital Code, Mansion Poker said that I cannot play for Real Money because of where I live.

So Immediately, I opened (God knows how many) several tickets before they could credit it to my mansion account requesting for help saying that I need the capital to be credited on either my Full Tilt or pokerstars account and not to credit it under my Mansion Poker account because it would be useless. I even open posted a thred here in which I was answered by chiller.

Despite a few answers from customer support saying they will look into it and they will fix the problem, they still credited it under my Mansion Poker account.

Now,I asked them why and informed them that I have opened several tickets regarding this problem... but all JEFF could answer me is "sorry, we already credited your account under your Mansion Poker account"???????

I was so disappointed. Imagine all the effort I put into this, starting from learning how to play poker before taking the exam, opening several ticktes to make sure the problem will be taken care of... yet my effort was put to waste.

I don't know what to say. I can only imagine that the customer support is useless because instead of fixing customer problem, they gave me more problem.

I am still hoping this can be fix.
  • 4 replies
    • Haficek77
      Haficek77
      Bronze
      you are from US?
    • spyke573
      spyke573
      Bronze
      I am from Philippines
    • SweetCamil
      SweetCamil
      Bronze
      Hi

That's all because you can't play Mansion Poker if you are from the Philippines.

I'm from the Philippines too, and due to the Strategy Points I've chosen Mansion Poker too, but after I registered an account, the system said that I cannot play due to Legal Concern.

I guess that's because they don't allow IP Address from the Philippines because of the Anti-Gambling Law we have here.

Try to play FullTilt or Pokerstars, they allow Filipino Users to play there.

I'm currently playing at CakePoker

- Camille
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by spyke573
      I passed the exam last week and I signed up with Mansion Poker.

Unfortunately, after completing the sign up process and entering the $50 Capital Code, Mansion Poker said that I cannot play for Real Money because of where I live.

So Immediately, I opened (God knows how many) several tickets before they could credit it to my mansion account requesting for help saying that I need the capital to be credited on either my Full Tilt or pokerstars account and not to credit it under my Mansion Poker account because it would be useless. I even open posted a thred here in which I was answered by chiller.

Despite a few answers from customer support saying they will look into it and they will fix the problem, they still credited it under my Mansion Poker account.

Now,I asked them why and informed them that I have opened several tickets regarding this problem... but all JEFF could answer me is "sorry, we already credited your account under your Mansion Poker account"???????

I was so disappointed. Imagine all the effort I put into this, starting from learning how to play poker before taking the exam, opening several ticktes to make sure the problem will be taken care of... yet my effort was put to waste.

I don't know what to say. I can only imagine that the customer support is useless because instead of fixing customer problem, they gave me more problem.

I am still hoping this can be fix.
      Hello spyke573,

While I understand your frustration I don't see why you are posting this on the forums. In the same ticket thread our support wrote you 3 days before you opened this thread: "I apologize for the misunderstanding. Of course we will issue your starting money at another poker room, but please understand that we first have to retreive the money from your account at Mansion Poker."

So your statement about "all JEFF could answer me" is portraying the case in a completely false light. As I see our customer support might have made a mistake when sending the starting capital to the wrong place, but have since then done everything in their power to help you and even transferred the money to PokerStars yesterday.

So please stop trying to portray things in a way in which they didn't happen.

Best regards
      SoyCD