Bronze graduation quiz......

• andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      I've been away for a while so excuses if this topic is a re-hash but...

This quiz is all about SH.....WHF?

Bronze articles barely touch this topic and I don't play SH anyway. Or am I missing something here? :(
  • 6 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Just get rid of the UTG seats and some MP and you have SH.

In 10-player FR, when 4 ppl fold (UTG1-MP2) you get a SH table.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood

Wrong(?).........you will not play 2 2 UTG the same way SH and FR will you as SH has wider rangers of starting hands?

Also (whilst I'm at it) the scenario should be kept realistic i.e. how many bronze (or silver)members are playing SH NL25!!!!! Just sound educational practice to keep the exam within the same parameters as the material.
      (Sorry, back in my youth I taught High School Physics). :f_cool:
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andyb43

Wrong(?).........you will not play 2 2 UTG the same way SH and FR will you as SH has wider rangers of starting hands?

Also (whilst I'm at it) the scenario should be kept realistic i.e. how many bronze (or silver)members are playing SH NL25!!!!! Just sound educational practice to keep the exam within the same parameters as the material.
      Just change the names of the seats, UTG in SH has a different name in FR thats all.

And they use higher limits(buy-in) for the examples to get you ready/prepare you for the next level imo.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze

Just change the names of the seats, UTG in SH has a different name in FR thats all.

And they use higher limits(buy-in) for the examples to get you ready/prepare you for the next level imo.
      So you would play 2 2 UTG the same way SH or FR? Answer the question...no seat changing mumbo jumbo.

And NL25 is not the next limit after NL2...........unless its been one hell of a long grind :D
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze

So you would play 2 2 UTG the same way SH or FR? Answer the question...no seat changing mumbo jumbo.

And NL25 is not the next limit after NL2...........unless its been one hell of a long grind :D
      I was confused what you meant by 22, thought it was a typo. umm...UTG FR doesnt exist on SH so I see your point yea. And just realized ppl widen their ranges on SH because the blinds come along more often I guess...

(The quiz seems to have some typos but cant complain hehe)
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I used to play FR and i almost allways raised 22 UTG, see no problems with that. :P But sure, at nl2 i'd limp with such hands instead of raising.