Strategy points - updates

• Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      I would like to know with what delay strategy points are updated. I play on pacific poker and in the beginning they were updated couple of days behind, but today is the 12th of May and I'm still stuck with points from 7.5. In my rough estimations I should be around reaching silver status and I'm a bit eager to get a hold of all the silver articles and videos... :)
  • 5 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Berkstajger,

Unfortunately we can only update your PS points once we have received the details from the individual poker rooms and sometimes it can take a while to recieve those details, so until the poker rooms send us the up-to-date details on members activities we are powerless to update their details here on PS.

I hope that your points are updated soon.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Ok, thank you for the explanation. I thought it would be something like that, I was just a bit confused because it seemed regular at the beginning and all of the sudden (over the weekend, hm... :D ) not anymore. I'll wait, no problem. :)
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Ok, now it seems PP has forwarded information about my play to PS and I can see strategy point to 10.5. under the Pacific Poker folder. However the points aren't updated in the section of "how much strategy points I need for the next rank" as it is still on the previous level, like before the update. These two don't update simultaneously or have I missed something?

The only relevant rule about gaining rank I read in rules is:

100-799 StrategyPoints in the last 4 weeks

since I've been playing since 30.4. I think that shouldn't be a problem. So I'm open for explanaitons. :)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Berkstajger,

Sometimes there is a delay between the two figures being updated and showing the correct amounts but rest assured they will be showing the correct amounts very soon hopefully.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Ok, everything clear. Thank you. :)