What's your strategy for TAF'ing?

• SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      I would really like to start reffering some people to gain the extra money.
      In what way can I do this? I have no website, a blog that wont get any visitors, and which I can't even edit, and not too many friends over the age of 18.

So.. What can I do to use the TAF program?
      I already tried spamming youtube.
  • 7 replies
    • deVall3y
      deVall3y
      Bronze
      telling friends is pretty solid
      I had the banner in a video games forum for a while, got many people to sign up and two players are over 200 strategy points now :D but then they removed my signiture saying 'no ads' :f_o:
      thats probably the best way, the problem is some forums dont allow it
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      thats good advice, thanks and all. But im not too active on any other forums but this one. :(
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      i posted a link on my facebook tonite, so hopefully that works out.
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      the blog that you can't edit is a good way to go. I'd get a blog at google as google itself ranks its own blogs very high in searches. If your playing using the guides and strategies found here then you can blog your experience. If your a winning player you should start seeing some results as you get readers.

edit: because fingers are too fat for this keyboard :-)
    • MaCe90
      MaCe90
      Bronze
      I just took one by one each member of my yahoo messenger list, and asked them to send a mass to everyone who needs 50$ free bucks.
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SheepMoose
      thats good advice, thanks and all. But im not too active on any other forums but this one. :(
      post it here then lol.

I posted on a forum and boku's $10k challenge blog (haha you probably all read my spam :s_cool: ).

yeah pretty much you have to post it where a lot of people will read it.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Originally posted by suvalgysiu
      Originally posted by SheepMoose
      post it here then lol.

I posted on a forum and boku's $10k challenge blog (haha you probably all read my spam :s_cool: ).

yeah pretty much you have to post it where a lot of people will read it.
      Yeah, I've spammed youtube a fair bit. 16 referred friends, only 4/5 of which have passed the quiz, and none have received their starting capital yet. :rolleyes: