goodbye pokerstrategy

• dnalloh
      dnalloh
      Bronze
      i give up again. played at mansion for 3 months, and no matter what i did couldnt get more of a damn profit than like 5 bucks, and as soon as i would get even there then i would go on a new stretch of getting creamed. i have just started on a new site through another nodeposit site and have increased my free bankroll over 40 bucks in 3 weeks, but play at mansion and it was 2 steps forward and 5 steps back. so i donked it away. fuck it. i am a loser in life anyway, so its time to just accept that and go throw myself in front of a bus or something.

whom do i talk to in order to cancel my acct here?
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey dnalloh,

I've deleted the other replies due trolling and will close this thread to avoid further problematic posts in it.

There is no need to delete your account and we don't delete accounts - so you can just stop using it.

On a side note - don't be so hard on yourself. Life is what you make it out to be and there is no such thing as a permanent loser. Although its easier said than done to turn around whatever problems you have to you are currently unable to cope with - simply giving up is not the solution.

While there are better places to get psychological advice than in a poker article, the main focus of this "Professional Attitude" article I will link you to is based on working on yourself and your own attitude. It is actually quite insightful how much is in your own hands: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/psychology/135/

I wish you the best with whatever you choose to do - and hope you overcome whatever problems you are facing.

We aren't going anywhere so feel free to come back whenever.

Best regards
      SoyCD