Rakeback?

• FrancoJLD
      FrancoJLD
      Bronze
      HI,
      I GOT MY BONUS 1 MONTH AGO AND I HAVE PLAYED SOME GAMES, BUT I HAVE NEVER RECIEVED RAKEBACK, PLEASE, COULD YOU INFORM ME WHATS HAPPENING?
      BECAUSE I WANT TO DEPOSIT TO PLAY SOME BIGS AND IT WOULD BE IMPORTANT TO ME TO HAVE RAKEBACK.

THANKS

FRANCO-
  • 6 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi FrancoJLD,

If you are only playing the micro limits, it's possible you have recieved it, and not noticed as it was only small. Have you checked your transaction history?

Please don't make multiple posts in 3 different sections, with the same question. I will remove the other threads as we dont want the forum spammed. Also in future could you please write in lower case letters. Online capital letters is a sign of aggresion, which isn't necessary here.

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • FrancoJLD
      FrancoJLD
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Yes, didn't know that big letters is a sign of agression.
      And yes, i have checked the history and my email and i have not recieved not even a little $10. Thats why i checked it, because i wouldn't have noticed.
      But just wanted to know if there was some mistake that didnt recieved not even $0.01 because i will start to play high and i want to know if i will recieve it.
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      I have same problem but I don't think that is problem,
      I clear bonus in 20$ step, and I play in micro NL 1/2/5,
      the first 3 week I have small rakeback (1-2$),
      in then I cleared my first 20$ bonus
      the next week I don't get rakeback,
    • Kalinimal
      Kalinimal
      Bronze
      I think that fulltilt has no rake back. You have FTP points with 2 ways of use and you have deposit bonus = 100% of the deposit size. Please if this is not correct someone to explain how to find rake back.....
    • SSLANGLOIS
      SSLANGLOIS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chuongdk
      I have same problem but I don't think that is problem,
      I clear bonus in 20$ step, and I play in micro NL 1/2/5,
      the first 3 week I have small rakeback (1-2$),
      in then I cleared my first 20$ bonus
      the next week I don't get rakeback,
      I cleared my bonus, from my own deposit, and the next week, last week, I played for close to 900FTP and no rakeback as of yet, I figured it might be because it's a long weekend. Thats what I'm hoping because I need to take out 250$ for car repairs. and 25$ just isn't as fun as 275 LoL, I was expecting about 25$ in rakeback and I can rebuild nice with 50$ playing 10$ 18plyr SitNGo. But with only 25$ I'll need to cash in my first one or be cutting it close. I cash roughly 8-9 of 10 times in em but it's still risky for me with only 25 :( . Bad run of cards and I'm under 5$ LoL.

Does anyone know if it is because of the long weekend or am I really not going to get rakeback this week?.

Thanks,

Shaun
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      not sure about you, but I have just receive rake back at 15/5
      Affiliate Username: pokerstrategycc
      Player ID: xxxxxxxxxx
      Date and Time: 2009-05-15 15:19:31
      Transfer Number: xxxxxxxxxxx
      Amount: $0.98