This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I could of entered the guinness book of world records!! How Cool?

• MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      So I was playing away at my regular limits......

I played real well and made a HUGE profit.....

Then I decided to check the record for daily profit at my level (NL50)....

I looked for it but couldn't find it, so I emailed Guinness support, and they told me the current record.

I then replied saying I had at least doubled it, and they said that in order to confirm this I would have to get the poker site where this amazing record took place to email a hand history and validate it's truth.

So I emailed pokerstars support and they gladly responded.....

An hour later, Pokerstars PHONED me!!!

And a posh sounding man said that if this record is entered into the Guinness Book Of World Records for 2010, that pokerstars would be interested in sponsering my poker career!!!!

I am so excited that I am bouncing off the walls!!!

I'm not going to let it change me though, I will still continue to learn and frequently visit this site... Having a star on the forums can only help right?

So, I guess you may think I'm bullshitting you?

Well, I am now going to post the graph and you can look it up for yourself to verify the information!!!

Also, I did this playing only 1,000 hands!!!!

Behold the World Record and bow to me!!!!! (remember this is NL50)

:f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
  • 7 replies