Problem with PartyPoker, help needed

• mortimerto
      mortimerto
      Bronze
      Partypoker claims i used all funds and lost active bonus. I say, i did not.

What next? I have 70+ dollars left in my party account. Will pokerstrategy take 50 away? What happens now? I have almost 270 party points collected.

P.S. I DID NOT USED ALL BR. (im really pissed).
  • 12 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello mortimerto,

I hope the following answers will help with your problem.

The 50$ bonus:

You have 90 days to collect 300 basic PartyPoints (without multiplier) otherwise the bonus expires and you lose the $50 (or what is left of it)

The bonus will expire if you make a deposit yourself, or if at any point in time you have less than $1 in your account.

The 100$ bonus:

The additional 100$ expires if you sit down at a table with your entire bankroll. You should always have at least $2 left on your account.

After you have earned 300 PartyPoints and cleared the $50 starting capital you can clear the $100 bonus. You have 90 days to clear the bonus and it will be automatically paid out in four steps of $25 for each 150 PartyPoints. That means to clear the entire 100$ you need to accumulate 600 PartyPoints.

Which means for the entire 50$+100$ bonus you need 900 PartyPoints(without multiplier).

Once you have cleared the initial $50 by earning the required 300 basic PartPoints in the timeframe then you can contact our Customer Support who may be able to reactivate the bonus for you.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • mortimerto
      mortimerto
      Bronze
      Hello,

we don't offer email support anymore.
      Please use the ticket system on our website.
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/
      You need to be logged in.

Best regards,
      Team PokerStrategy
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello mortimerto,

You just need to raise the ticket with our Customer Support team rather than using the e-mail as stated.

If you have any other problems/questions then please dont hesitate to post them and i'll do my best to deal with them.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • mortimerto
      mortimerto
      Bronze
      I used that ticket system. Via link what moderator posted in first answer.

Mortimerto
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello mortimerto,

My apologies for the misunderstanding.

Just keep checking back there regularly for the reply. I know sometimes they get very busy, so just give them some time.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • mortimerto
      mortimerto
      Bronze
      i still havent got any answer from pokerstrategy support or something. What i should do?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello mortimerto,

Our support generally answers within 24 hours or less which is not bad considering the large amount of requests they receive on a daily basis. Since we are dealing with many partners it is not always possible to give fast results, so please try to be patient

The Customer Support team will usually try to answer tickets from members in 24 hours or less but due to the large volume of requests they receive as well as dealing with all the different partners then sometimes it can take longer.

Please try to be patient a little longer and im sure that Support will answer your ticket sooner rather than later.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • mortimerto
      mortimerto
      Bronze
      Hi. Still no answer. Im starting get littlebit nervous.

And i have other question. I cleared that 300 party points, that means all money i have in account belongs now to me?

Since all those problems im thinking about transferring that money out and puting somewhere else.

Partypoker client support wasnt very nice with me. And i refuse to accept that i used all funds. I was very careful since i played to earn some money and earn that bonus. I feel littlebit betrayed.

And one more question. Is pokerstrategy offers some more starting capital other places?

Mortimerto
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello mortimerto,

If you have collected 300 basic points within the 90 day period then the original $50 is now yours to keep.

One thing to be aware of is if you have deposited any money yourself or had less than $1 left in your account at any time then the bonus will expire.

Also, members are only allowed one free starting capital but we offer plenty of first deposit bonus codes for use with a new poker room account.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi mortimerto,

As TheBu11d0g already mentioned, the $50 bonus is yours to keep now.

Regarding the extra $100, don't worry as you will not lose anything. Please send our Support a follow up stating that you have already reached 300 PartyPoints and kindly ask them to re-activate your extra $100 bonus on your Party account. Our Support will then contact Party to sort it out. Any PartyPoints you have earned after you reached the 300 points will count toward the $100 extra.

Kind Regards,
      thunder
    • guidosuller
      guidosuller
      Black
      Be aware: If your RESTRICTED balance came down to $0 although you still have $70 or whatever the amount ist or you never came below $1, the bonus EXPIRES!

You only need to contact PS Support so they will confirm that an reactivate your $100 bonus ;)
    • ti60
      ti60
      Bronze
      Hi,

I hope this will be helpful: The thing with the Restricted Balance is the key; you see the starting balance of $50 there; all winnings are shown in the Available balance. When you sit on a table the system will take money from the Restricted balance first and then from the Available. The chips/money are added to the Restricted Balance first after you have played.

Let's say you have $50 in RB and $70 in the AB. You play few hands and lose $20, you leave the table and now your RB is $30. Then you take $50 to a cash game ($30 from the RB and $20 from the AB) and fall down to (for instance) $10: this means your RB is 0 and you have lost $10 from your previous winnings. At this moment the bonus gets exhausted and even you come back and get $100 from the table this amount is added only to your winnings as the Restricted Balance was once at 0.

It is not very clear but my English is not that good to explain it better :D

Mainly this is how the PS150 works.

Regards!