About Free Bankroll

• Mrtwisties
      Mrtwisties
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I have passed quiz on 3rd May. Also I have done all the require procedures. I selected platform Full Tilt poker and sent my ID on same day (3rd May). Still I have not received any response (Mail, call) from you. What should i do next to get bonus?

Thanks in Advance for your time and reply.
  • 6 replies
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Hi Mrtwisties,

Welcome to the site :) Have you checked to see if you have any tickets? Our admin may have sent you one, to check go here, if you have filled everything correctly your $50 should be on its way soon.

Regards,
      Sarah
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi Mrtwistles,

Have you checked your emails, including any spam folders/filters, sometimes we write to you with additional information.

Also please ensure that:

> You have entered all the required information in your profile page;
      > You have completed all the required information in your poker site account;
      > You have checked your support tickets as sometimes we try to contact you this way;

Please note that for legal reasons we are unable to provide starting capitals to anyone living in the U.S.A.

In the meantime feel free to explore our forum and read up on the strategy guides already available to you. Further strategy will become available to you as soon as you start playing poker through your linked account.

Best regards,
      -Steve
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Oops, Sarah beat me to it with the faster fingers :D
    • Mrtwisties
      Mrtwisties
      Bronze
      Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your quick reply and extremely sorry. It was mistake by my side. I got one ticket and I have fulfilled all required fields and replied it. Thanks but i never knew about that support tab. :)

Anyway I am impressed with your quick answer.

I hope i will receive my bonus soon.

EDIT: Also thanks Steve for your time but i think problem has been solved. :)
      Also I am not from US so no worries.
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      No worries :) If you need any help don't hesitate to ask, you will find everyone here helpful at most times. I wish you good luck with your poker journey :)

Regards,
      Sarah
    • Mrtwisties
      Mrtwisties
      Bronze
      This is awesome guys. Honestly i am amazed with your services guys. I just made a thread about it yesterday and within 24 hours i received a reply that my free bankroll is ready via ticket. Seriously i am impressed. :)
      Hope i receive my free money soon and start playing. I am not here to win big bucks but i want to improve my poker game and i know you could not find better place than this.