Withdraw without deposit

• 7 replies
    • curnow
      curnow
      Bronze
      you can set up Neteller account through PokerStars and thats what I did but dont think they offer chance of recieving check afterwards from Stars

Neteller will take few days to sort but its very good for transfering from poker site to poker site at no charge but they charge for withdrawing from Neteller to your bank account

good thing is that Stars will transfer to Neteller within few mins after you got it sorted
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Haficek77,

Unfortunately if you want to cash out via the e-wallet system, i.e. Neteller, MoneyBookers, Click2Pay, most sites require you to have made a deposit using that method first before they will allow withdrawals to that method.

If you are not looking to deposit first then i think your only options are the check or Direct Bank Transfer depending on your location.

You can find more information here.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • curnow
      curnow
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBu11d0g
      Hello Haficek77,

Unfortunately if you want to cash out via the e-wallet system, i.e. Neteller, MoneyBookers, Click2Pay, most sites require you to have made a deposit using that method first before they will allow withdrawals to that method.

If you are not looking to deposit first then i think your only options are the check or Direct Bank Transfer depending on your location.

You can find more information here.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
      years ago had PokerStars account & sold playmoney chips to start br & used to use checks for cashing out but PokerStars has link to use Neteller which I used & dont see why he can not use that method of setting up Neteller account
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello curnow,

The OP is looking for a way to withdraw without depositing first if possible and to withdraw to neteller you first must have deposited via that method.

Here's a quote from the PokerStars website:

"If you have used NETeller to purchase, your cashouts will then be processed back to NETeller up to the amount purchased, again from the amount of your oldest NETeller deposit to the amount of your most recent deposit."

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Haficek77,

I can confirm that you are allowed to withdraw your funds from your Stars account to your NETeller account without having to deposit first using NETeller. The funds should be credited to your NETeller account very fast - usually within several hours.

For other e-wallet methods, you need to deposit first before you can withdraw using the same method.

Kind Regards,
      thunder
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello thunderbird56,

Thank you for confirming that and my apologies to the OP for my error when supplying the original information. I was under the assumption that all e-wallet accounts worked in the same way and i mis-interpreted what the Stars website had printed.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      deposit 10 bucks and cashout after 2 days it is that simple.